Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheekyp33

Hi, me again. Found some more delightful shoes.
I have no words
Screenshot_20230501_142033_Vinted.jpg
Screenshot_20230501_142036_Vinted.jpg
Screenshot_20230501_142039_Vinted.jpg
Screenshot_20230501_142047_Vinted.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This is related to fb marketplace rather than Vinted or Etsy but anyone else get these dead weird pictures with people in weird poses in them?
IMG_7301.jpeg
IMG_7302.jpeg
Think there’s more than just two screws loose here 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Advice on what to do?
I'm selling a few toddler girls river island bits. A lady asked me to reserve them for her until yesterday. I had no problem doing that. Sunday the reservation ended and she messaged asking me to do it again. It wouldn't let me so she got her sister to do it.

Yesterday came and no word from her. I messaged asking if she still wanted them because other people were trying to buy them in-between re reserving them. No reply. She's seen the message as well

How long shall I give her?
Not a moment longer. Go even further. Block her.

Reactions: 28

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Thank you tattlers for encouraging my pettiness.
Listed a dress for £5 this afternoon, had an offer of £3. Declined and counter offered 4.99

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
View attachment 2153370
It's been deleted, so I can't view the comments or any more photos. If your child was obsessed with white tshirts wouldn't you just buy primark as they would be cheaper than a fiver+ 🤷‍♀️
As the parent of an autistic child and another child awaiting assessment. I fucking DESPISE when people feel the need to throw in the fact their child is autistic. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 27

Poptart

VIP Member
Wahhhhhh I was in New Look and there was a dress I really liked but it wasn't in my size, had a quick look on Vinted and saw the exact dress listed half price bnwt. I favourited it with the intention of buying it when I got home and by that time it had sold 😭😭
I just needed to moan about it to get it off my chest as my husband and kids don't care...thanks for reading 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Undies update - I accepted the offer and they bought it. Telling me in my messages now they’ve been doing it for 15 years on eBay and now on Vinted and depop. Doesn’t require pics of me wearing them. Me and my fiancé are sat pissing ourselves 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

hol20x

VIP Member
As if I just saw a listing that said "the cat hair will be removed before posting" would you not remove it before listing the item?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Just had my first 4 star review and no idea why. For a £3 dress that was worn once, in great condition and was posted the very next morning after the buyer had bought it the evening before. Their review just says "in good condition" - alright then, what more do you want?! Should I leave them 4 stars in return? Fuming 😂
Choose violence; leave 3 and a sad face emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Just had a £3 offer on a £10 new item. I replied saying “am I correct in thinking you are wanting 70% off 🙃”. She’s read it but no reply.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23