Selling on Depop and Vinted #4 hi-ho-hi-ho off the scammers go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever diverted their evri parcel to the parcel shop to collect but they still bring it to your house? I’ve just had my diverted parcel be delivered to my house. I’m actually glad it was saved me going to collect but would’ve been annoyed if it was earlier on in the day as I’d diverted it as I am working nights and didn’t want to be woken

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever diverted their evri parcel to the parcel shop to collect but they still bring it to your house? I’ve just had my diverted parcel be delivered to my house. I’m actually glad it was saved me going to collect but would’ve been annoyed if it was earlier on in the day as I’d diverted it as I am working nights and didn’t want to be woken
I had one that had actually be classed as lost turn up at my home address…even though it has a parcel shop address on.

Facebook post, woman bought 10 baby grows on vinted and then sent her 6 and once posted said ‘sorry there is actually only 6’ buyer said she was disappointed that she had posted without informing her as she listed 10 and paid for 10 and never gave her the option to cancel the order’ The seller replied with ‘you bought it though?’ What the hell is wrong with people

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My sister had a parcel turn up meant to be a bundle of 8 things but received 3.

She originally made an offer for the 8, the woman refused so she said it was fine and made a bundle of the 3 items and the woman said no actually I'll take your offer for the 8 things. Then took the money for 8 and sent 3 (so obviously got more money for them)

So my sister is annoyed and asks this woman who denies it but now she has a Facebook group after her🤣 this woman is so angry my sister has asked her where the missing stuff is she has done a post on some group calling my sister a scammer!
They all are after her calling her all sorts, saying they want proof and will have her banned from vinted 🤣 a girl my sister knows is on there stuck up for her and she's a scammer too apparently.
She's even posted a picture of the tiny parcel that arrived and they reckon she did something to it herself.
Bet the seller is loving it!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

She originally made an offer for the 8, the woman refused so she said it was fine and made a bundle of the 3 items and the woman said no actually I'll take your offer for the 8 things. Then took the money for 8 and sent 3 (so obviously got more money for them)

So my sister is annoyed and asks this woman who denies it but now she has a Facebook group after her🤣 this woman is so angry my sister has asked her where the missing stuff is she has done a post on some group calling my sister a scammer!
They all are after her calling her all sorts, saying they want proof and will have her banned from vinted 🤣 a girl my sister knows is on there stuck up for her and she's a scammer too apparently.
She's even posted a picture of the tiny parcel that arrived and they reckon she did something to it herself.
do you want to share the post and i will report? They should take it down if enough reports x

Honestly the FB groups are pathetic. And that was always my problem with a prior member of this thread. It’s easy to call people scammers without proof and whoever get’s in there first with their “story” is almost automatically believed.
Also the constant moaning on the FB groups about offers or fedex/ups or people panicking about not receiving their packages immediately.
duck my life. They all need to get a life.
Your sister should just make the complaint to vinted and she should also tell them that this person are blasting her all over social media

Reactions: 6
Honestly the FB groups are pathetic. And that was always my problem with a prior member of this thread. It’s easy to call people scammers without proof and whoever get’s in there first with their “story” is almost automatically believed.
Also the constant moaning on the FB groups about offers or fedex/ups or people panicking about not receiving their packages immediately.
Your sister should just make the complaint to vinted and she should also tell them that this person are blasting her all over social media
They always go straight for the scammer vibe. No items no reviews = scammer not first time buyer 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
they make me laugh so much, facebook is another breed🤣

The post was taken down after being reported by others who obviously saw it for what it was!

The woman then went back on vinted after causing all that and messaged my sister offering a full refund if she'd give her a good review!
The bloody cheek 🤣

I've not been on any of the fb groups until this today and it's a bit much for me

I bought an item recently which I now think is fake. Problem is id marked the transaction as complete! Does anyone know if I can do anything / ask Vinted to help please? Thank you

Has anyone seen the dirty items on facebook, it looks like theres frigging pubes and in the parcel and poo on the clothes 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just favourited a pregnancy pillow on vinted and the seller has offered me a huuuge saving, listed for £90 (RRP £153) so she's offered me £89.90. an offer I can't refuse! Surely that's a mistake?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evri just delivered an envelope which is ripped at the back and my vinted item has fallen out somewhere along the way to me

9703AE07-2917-46BC-B8EE-56035F05BDFE.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.