Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chirpy

Well-known member
See she’s slumped in her usual spot again... 🤣

I would usually feel for anyone struggling with their mental health, but I find it hard to have any sympathy for Liv now I know that she’s been treating her vulnerable followers so badly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Chirpy

Well-known member
I see she’s an expert on grief now, as well as sobriety, self love and mental health. 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

CoffeeSugarMilk

Active member
She's looking for recommendations on lip fillers. As a body positive blogger.

Someone rightly asked her is that not against the ethos of BoPo and she told them to unfollow her 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

flamingo

Active member
She keeps cropping up in my explore feed and I do a huge eye roll everytime. I can’t comment on her personally as I don’t follow her but I have been on her page a few times; I really don’t like the BoPo movement as it seems to be right now.. fat women telling people it’s okay to be fat whilst eye fucking themselves on camera constantly. I’m plus size myself, and these influencers I find toxic it is one thing to feel comfortable in your own skin - nobody should be shamed for their body fat thin disabled whatever - but it seems to be mainly hostile fat women telling others it’s okay to be this way, that it doesn’t have an impact on health (yeah right), yet they’re so body positive as soon as someone has lost weight from making healthier choices they’ll completely rip them down. It’s so so so toxic.
I also think these type of influencers are very very self indulgent. & You don’t need to keep posting pictures of yourself telling everyone you love yourself, you can do that just fine by not posting. Hope my rant made sense lol 😂
Totally agree. What she is doing is not 'normalising' anything; she's making a spectacle out of herself. There's plenty of brilliant, inspiring plus-size bloggers out there who don't prance around in their underwear posting the same rehashed caption about how much they love themselves. Thou doth protest too much Liv. I genuinely hope she gets the help she needs.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Cookiemonster83

Active member
A burger?! She's an absolute fucking liar! A greedy pig! That is literally all she is. A greedy lazy slob of a pig! I very much doubt she has any sort of mental health issues. It's all for the gram. What an utter disgrace of a person. That has proper pissed me off. Love your body and about to smash a burger when only a few weeks ago you were crying into your phone saying you had a binge eating disorder. Bullshit! She just Googles shit. Googles symptoms, side affects etc and then says she has them to stay relevant. What an utter bellend. Shameful. Fuck off you cunt!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

orangee

New member
I’m not convinced she has bipolar from the way she talks about her mental illness online imo and I guess it bothers me a bit. I have bipolar (type 2) and was in a relationship with someone who has BPD and every time I watch a story of her sobbing and then an hour later she is happy because loads of people have said how amazing she is, that is typical BPD behaviour. Contrary to popular belief bipolar isn’t when your moods change several times a day (yes even rapid cycling bipolar) you typically have depressive or manic/hypomanic episodes lasting over a week minimum and they aren’t influenced by perceived (or real) rejections, slights by people, abandonment etc etc. Read the DSM and you’ll see what I mean. I actually like Liv a lot, she’s one of the good ones in my opinion but it rubs me the wrong way when there is misinformation of an already very misunderstood mental illness on a large social media platform. And I think she’d benefit from seeing a psychiatrist instead of a GP to manage her mental illness, BPD or bipolar whatever she has they are serious mental illnesses and need to be managed by a professional. She could look into mental health clinics near her I think that would be beneficial.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

ekl2000

VIP Member
I doubt she even forgets her meds tbh it’s just a lie to get attention and messages from people. Boy who cried wolf.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Chirpy

Well-known member
"Do you want me to do more fashion bits or TALK MORE ABOUT MY MANIA?"

What the actual fuck is that like... mental illnesses aren't funny. "Omg.. look what I did when I was manic. Lol"

No. Just, no.
That doesn’t sit well with me either. I get the impression that Liv thinks that suffering from mental illness is a ‘kooky’ personality trait that makes her interesting. That’s why I sometimes find myself wondering whether she does actually suffer from the illnesses she claims to, or whether it’s just all part of her Instagram persona.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

misslunax

Active member
I dont buy into binge eating disorder, just my opinion so in no way fact. I just think she is lazy, has a very poor diet, and is so into this loving a bigger body, that now she is unhappy with her size she needs a valid reason to address it that's in line with her account. She is no doubt on medication that causes weight gain, that as well as her awful diet and never moving her body is simply the cause of her massive weight gain and probably has a huge impact on her mental health too. Binge eating disorder is not a poor diet, its massive amounts of calories in one sitting, often in secret. The treatment is cbt or self help. Basically stop shoving sweets and crap food in yr mouth and move more, it's not that hard. Maybe replace the naps with a walk. Stop being a sloth.
The part about eating in secret is what makes this whole this seem less genuine for me. I've genuinely suffered with a binge eating disorder and you're completely right, I would hide what I was eating from absolutely everyone as I was so ashamed of it. But Liv is always putting videos up where she's eating or sitting on live snacking away on multiple bags of crisps, she always seems to have taken pride in eating whatever crap you want rather than showing any sort of shame towards it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Does she delete her posts because not enough people like them or comment?
yeah she does. If something hasn’t gotten as many likes she gets rid and sometimes posts a similar one a few days later. I mean, she always recycles posts because she has no creativity for new content.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Cookiemonster83

Active member
She's consumed by food because she is bored. She's overweight because she refuses to get a life and live in the real world and merely strives to get out of bed at lunch time, make 2 insta posts and extort money from screwing people over. She's lazy. Self obsessed and a drain on resources. She should stop with the lies, faking anything and everything just to stay relevant and just get real! Apply yourself in a job and routine and stability will magically make your on off fake depression disappear. But she refuses to help herself when she's getting a free ride on her boyfriend (no pun intended cos we all know she doesn't ride him in any other way!) and her little sheep.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

obviously....

VIP Member
Someone commented that she is getting fatter every week 😅 and on that post she replied to a comment saying she ‘had’ an eating disorder, not ‘has’. So there you go, even she admits it.
Cut the crap now Liv. You can’t keep up with your own lies now boo.
She is so full of shit

Im shocked she hasn't done another belly jiggle in response to that. They really make me cringe. She purposely wears underwear that dont fit properly, and just jiggles ugh
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Chirpy

Well-known member
She’s done numerous stories, including a Q&A, and a grid post (which she’s begged for engagement on!) about self injury today, and now she’s moaning and getting all strident about the messages people are sending her!

I’m sure it is upsetting to have images of self harm sent to you, but she can hardly claim they’re ‘unsolicited’ when she’s actively encouraged extremely vulnerable people to engage with her on the topic, and dished out advice that she isn’t remotely qualified to give! The people who have sent her these messages might be looking at her snappy post now and feeling dreadful, it could have disastrous consequences! She is grossly irresponsible!!
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 7

obviously....

VIP Member
She asks this question multiple times a week.

James edits her videos....and now she wants everyone else to think of ideas. Fucking hell.....she is pathetic!! She clearly isn't good at all this. Unless its belly jiggling and crying at the camera for attention, she has no original content.

She isnt good on camera. She speaks too fast and half of the time it's just a sound that comes out, I often have to read subtitles. She hasn't learned to just talk at a normal pace. She is awkward
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 7
She’s just trying whatever she thinks will increase her engagement so she’s giving fitness ago now 🙄 it’s blatantly obvious she doesn’t work out and just went to her local park in a sports bra and leggings for show. She’s just seems to move on from one think to the next with no consistency and seems to forget about the previous things like her binge eating disorder, her Mania induced from missing a single anti-depressant and my personal favourite the fake eye dystonia 😂 just to name a few ! Also haven’t seen her post about Pidge for a while ?

How can she expect to make ‘ influencing’ a career when she makes barely any effort. Her clothes always creased, dirty hair, dirty teeth. Not a single sane person is going to look at liv and think wow I’d love to be like her 🤢😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

kangaroobutt

Active member
Female mastubation
Self care masturbation
Sex stories
Blah blah blah

All she talks about!!!
I don't mind this as I am a serial masturbator and it should be seen as normal, but didn't she do a Q&A thinb where she said they don't have sex as she isn't sexual and has a very low sex drive?? So no sex just lots if masturbation? Which is fine but I'm just confused 😕
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7