Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if the page has been hacked but it's been changed over to dog šŸ’© bags?! No announcement or warning.
Screenshot_20230920-151954.jpg

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s not a good look. She seems increasingly scattergun/absolutely desperate for cash. I get the feeling they are in a very tight financial situation.

It appears Molly has now got herself a gig doing the socials for some rando pot noodle company which also appears to be headed up by a lookalike of her husband. Is she also doing the lookalike? Looking pretty grey skinned and hungover in her latest postsā€¦burning the candle at both ends?

Reactions: 3
It appears Molly has now got herself a gig doing the socials for some rando pot noodle company which also appears to be headed up by a lookalike of her husband. Is she also doing the lookalike? Looking pretty grey skinned and hungover in her latest postsā€¦burning the candle at both ends?
I was thinking - partying Hardin your 20s is fun and all but itā€™s taking its toll now!

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread. Urgh this woman is vile. She thinks sheā€™s so radical and funny but sheā€™s basically a parody of a typical Home Counties wine mum . And the travel grid page so she can get some free holidays.

Reactions: 8
Just found this thread. Urgh this woman is vile. She thinks sheā€™s so radical and funny but sheā€™s basically a parody of a typical Home Counties wine mum . And the travel grid page so she can get some free holidays.
Summed her up perfectly!

She comes across as a loon looking for a home.

The clothing brand / slogans are no longer relevant, going sober failed (big time), the instazine, poo bags ? thatā€™s gone quiet - thank the lord - articles in the Sunday papers (know she is ex journalist and connected) now travel.
So beggy - travel should have seen that coming.

Reactions: 6
Summed her up perfectly!

She comes across as a loon looking for a home.

The clothing brand / slogans are no longer relevant, going sober failed (big time), the instazine, poo bags ? thatā€™s gone quiet - thank the lord - articles in the Sunday papers (know she is ex journalist and connected) now travel.
So beggy - travel should have seen that coming.
She needs taking down a peg or two, canā€™t stand huge egos like that.

• Heart
Dragging the kids out of school again so she can get some travel content and do a few months in Bali

• Wow
Is she going with her husband? Sheā€™s only just come back on my radar which is odd! Bali of all places? All very odd

Yes she pleads poverty for months but is actually off to Bali for a whole school term in the new year. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼
Also pretends she has to get permission as though her kids are in state school when actually they go to a Ā£6000 a term private school X3 children.

Reactions: 7
Yes she pleads poverty for months but is actually off to Bali for a whole school term in the new year. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼
Also pretends she has to get permission as though her kids are in state school when actually they go to a Ā£6000 a term private school X3 children.
the money comes from the husbandā€™s family, Iā€™m pretty sure (one of their friends hinted at this to me a few years ago). Would make sense as it allows him to have a hobby job.

Glad sheā€™s getting some decent push back in the comments.
And how can she write posts about feeling poor if she has kids at private school?? Entitled cowbag.

Attachments

The school must be really pissed off with them. It's one thing taking a day or two off but this is the second very long holiday. I know kids can catch up but they are taking the piss a bit. They will have to keep paying the fees to keep the kids' places even when they aren't there, I'm sure.

Reactions: 3
ā€œShoe stringā€ my arse. Sheā€™s so ridiculously privileged she really has no concept of what it means to struggle financially.

Her definition of money troubles isnā€™t most peopleā€™s. Hers is having a successful business all but collapse and, as a result, struggling to maintain the cushy lifestyle to which sheā€™d become accustomed.

• Heart
She really is the Selfish Mother, isnā€™t she? Dressing up what is essentially a trip to provide content for her journalism as a ā€˜life experienceā€™ for her kids.

Reactions: 10