Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she’s just flakey and not used to having to work. Plenty of people I know with actual ADHD manage to hold down jobs because they work and try. Molly does neither.

Reactions: 7

CyberNannies

I thought the article about her husband was cringey and mean. If my husband openly wrote about how I’ve changed in the last 15 years from the angle that I used to be hot and now I’m not, I would be upset and angry.

40 year olds don’t want hot 20 year olds. They want decent partners who they love and respect.

Reactions: 7

Fan-dang-gu

Drama much? I have a couple of the sweatshirts. However I was more than confused to get an email telling me to drink responsibly and that they were launching gin. Is it on brand? No. Is it lurching from one thing to another? Yes.
Seems a dangerous tactic to alienate most of your audience who have been reading tattle after being signposted to it via other insta mums...

A difference of opinion does not a troll make-eth...

Reactions: 6
I love the way she mentions the possibility of getting a job rather than ‘the hustle’. So like the rest of the world you spoilt lazy mare.

• Haha

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Ooh someone has been reading tattle 😂
I was just thinking about this again. I’d be really curious to know how she would feel if her husband wrote a blog entry about how she’s not as hot as she used to be. I think if my husband did that to me I’d be crushed. Like cheers dude I’m staring down 40 and dealing with feeling this - I don’t need you to then tell me I’m not as cute as I was in my 20s 🙃

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Companies House showed it had stopped trading and is dormant. Their Confirmation Statement is a year overdue, the next one is due now. It also shows on the accounts that they owed a huge amount to the IR. A voluntary liquidator was appointed in March 2022. Effectively there is no company with which to trade.

• Wow

Dawnofftobed

The undertone of all her posts whether she intends it or not is of someone who seems deeply unhappy with their lot but desperately trying to prove that they aren’t

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
“Shoe string” my arse. She’s so ridiculously privileged she really has no concept of what it means to struggle financially.

Her definition of money troubles isn’t most people’s. Hers is having a successful business all but collapse and, as a result, struggling to maintain the cushy lifestyle to which she’d become accustomed.

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
IMO, mamamerch is just a glorified version of all the pyramid schemes that popped up everywhere around the same time a few years ago (forever living, nuskin, Herbalife). They centre on flogging stuff to your pals and wider network, which people buy one time to support your ‘mama business’ (empowering women!!!!) but they’re basically shit products, so there’s no repeat custom and the floggers eventually piss of all their friends with repeated pestering to buy, before their ‘business’ fizzles out.

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Christ all she’s done since she got there is moan - too hot, the kids are fighting don’t like the accommodation.

booo hooo come home then she silly entitled twat

Housewife34

Her latest post is ‘me’ ‘I’ all the way through, it’s totally self obsessed.
Does she just assume the children enjoyed the experience?
Including the youngest who returned home with her dad?
Does she care?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Drama much? I have a couple of the sweatshirts. However I was more than confused to get an email telling me to drink responsibly and that they were launching gin. Is it on brand? No. Is it lurching from one thing to another? Yes.
Seems a dangerous tactic to alienate most of your audience who have been reading tattle after being signposted to it via other insta mums...

A difference of opinion does not a troll make-eth...
Lurching from one thing to another has been the cornerstone of the SM brand for a while now. There’s so way it’s successful or sustainable.

And if you’re still reading Molly, I say that as a former fan and supporter. I read the blog, and the short lived Insta “zine” AND own three jumpers.

Stickladylove

£27 a day for food for 1 adult and 3 kids in Bali, not sure I’d call that a tight budget? Ah, and thanks for clarifying that the reason I’m not in Bali for 3 months is probably because I just haven’t “hustled” hard enough.

• Wow

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I have zero time for monarchy stuff but I just can’t get excited about it enough to be annoyed by it all. It’s like she is just so desperate to be relevant and yet she is just so yawn! 😴 she also isn’t correct with all that she says. Simply put it’s a bandwagon to jump on to show what an anarchist she is - yay down with the patriarchy, cos I’m so hip and I go to Ibiza and glamp 🤟🏼

• Heart

Tothemoonandback

I inwardly cringe now when I see people in the street wearing those selfish mother “mama” jumpers now. I got totallly suckered in when I first became a mum. Spend far too much on trendy baby clothes and unnecessary bits to try and fit in with these Instagram people that I felt at the time were a bit like friends 🙈 I’m so glad I never saved enough money to buy one of those Mana jumpers though

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I have to admit I bought my boyfriend a Papa T-shirt and I have a Mama jumper and they are really well made but I cannot believe I spend £55 on the jumper looking back 🙈 I was just so excited about our new baby and got sucked into the Instamums at the time. Eyes are wide open now though 🙄

Lolbutno

Lol a few nights away... can I get a few hours away? Cos I can’t remember the last time that happened

Iceache

I was just thinking about this again. I’d be really curious to know how she would feel if her husband wrote a blog entry about how she’s not as hot as she used to be. I think if my husband did that to me I’d be crushed. Like cheers dude I’m staring down 40 and dealing with feeling this - I don’t need you to then tell me I’m not as cute as I was in my 20s 🙃
I’d feel the same. Also, I think if you’re really happy with someone then you don’t really feel like this? Like I think my husband is hotter now than he was at 20 because I’m not 20 anymore and I don’t fancy 20 year olds now…

I actually read the post to my husband and he said that anyone getting up at 5am daily to do yoga has some serious demons they’re dealing with