Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Are any of you into skincare and hair care?

I have been needing a new lip balm and hair oil for a while and now that it is colder my lips crack easily and my hair is a bit of a mess (a lot of baby hair around my face). To say the least, I do look like a bit of a mess.

Any recommendation for hair oil for fine hair (it's fine but I have lots of it and it can get quite oily rather quickly)?

Also, any recommendations for lip balms or lip oils? I enjoyed Jo Malone Vitamin E lip conditioner but want to try something else. I am eyeing up
NANNETTE DE GASPÉ Nannette de Gaspé Baume Noir, Augustinus Bader The Lip Balm or Hourglass Nº 28 LIP TREATMENT OIL.
Has anyone tried these ones?

I don't like the ones with mint/peppermint as this dries out my lips. By Terry Baume de Rose Lipbalm was a disappointing last time I tried it (I tried it out a couple of years ago and it was great, so I do not know if they have changed the formula). I am also disappointed by: Dior Lip Glow oil, Laneige lip balm, and Clarins Lip comfort oil.
I'm really tempted to try fresh lip balms - they're tinted and supposed to be super hydrating

Reactions: 2

NicePeasNorma

Because of pop-rock from the former Yugoslavia. One of those weird, yet nice discoveries the YouTube algorithm offers every now and them.
I liked the songs I listened to so much, that I started to learn the language at my own pace.
Apart from online resources (that I can share if anyone is interested), I have a book called Teach Yourself Serbian.

Reactions: 2

AnnaBeg

@1001 others are you trying to meditate?
@Eiannelli did you do yoga from YouTube and if so can you tell us who did you follow?

I started following this guy and often you can find list of nasty food in his comments so I don't watch whole video 😎. @aliciaaaa Do you have any recommendations on nutrition? @Sadies any recommendations on food 🤩🤗🍹🍾🍓🍇🥓🍖🥞🍛🍜🍝🍡🍨🍸🍦🥑🥥.Here we have a lot of new members not related to previous topic

Last edited:

AnnaBeg

@teki_awas You said that you are into restauration of old buildings, my Average Joe owns castle and we need few advices but in same time we have to deal with English heritage,pain in the ass..