self care chronicles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Self care has changed her name on Instagram 😂 she defo reads here doesn’t she
Why would she do that? Is it so people don’t find her.

remember on the MR thread someone mentioned one of self cares friends and now she has changed her name as well x

Reactions: 1
How do you guys know she is doing benefit fraud? I never seen it mention it unless I missed it.

I actually did like her she always kept her son away from the gram but recently you can see him more and that is fine but why was she doing all that it is my choice to keep him off Instagram I’m not a parent page.

Also the fact she is not taking everything and just turning in to any other gifted account

Her Facebook shows she’s still in a relationship. During lockdown she was sharing quite a bit from him and saying he was working upstairs etc. Then she was rambling as she does and she said about them sleeping in different rooms in the house because Hunter has asthma. It’s a council house she’s in that she got when she was ‘homeless’. In her area they wouldn’t give her a house if she has a man on a good wage who is also moving with her. They would expect because of his income that they would be able to afford to rent somewhere therefore would t be classed as homeless. She had been sharing him on her stories and now she’s saying things like ‘Hunter is with his dad today’ when I know they are still together and living together. Do you really think a single mum on a saas payment would be able to buy half the absolute shite she buys? AND all the Asda hauls?

Reactions: 4
_thebpddiaries_ she'll need to go invisible for us no to find her 🤣🤣
"Wanted to change it the now and said to all my pals" must not be great "pals" if all you do is spend the full day talking shite into a screen! Also funny the name change coincides with her tattle thread being remade

Reactions: 2
She has no real life pals it’s all people on Instagram that’s why she spends all day with her phone in her face talking shite 😂

Why do these people have to broadcast their life and get validation from total strangers? Scummy mummy is the same with her colleeeegeee wurk 🙄

It clearly shows they all don't have any pals or much of a life other than Instagram, sitting on there couches everyday spouting the same shite 😂 Scummy talks a good clean 😂

Why do these people have to broadcast their life and get validation from total strangers? Scummy mummy is the same with her colleeeegeee wurk 🙄
Scummy is funny but have you noticed not ONE mention of the NEW car or any pictures of the amount of xmas crap she bought those girls last year 🙄 I always wonder what followers down south make of her

I do think Billie likes uni and is doing something she wants to. Scummy will have dropped out by Christmas I bet

What is that black thing on her eye? It’s like a bit of makeup that hasn’t been washed off right. I bet she absolutely reeks with all those layers of patchy tan!

What is that black thing on her eye? It’s like a bit of makeup that hasn’t been washed off right. I bet she absolutely reeks with all those layers of patchy tan!
She definitely needs a scrub. Clearly those #gifted bath products are doing nothing for her x

I know she paid for that tan but she always moans about everything. Don’t like this, don’t like that and notice how she didn’t tag Emma as it wasn’t a good review

I think if she stopped talking about all the gifted stuff, uni and her wee boy she would be screwed as that is all the content she has

It is moan after moan after moan with her and she's constantly on a "one day diet" 🤣🤣 have u noticed the trips to ASDA and the showing off of all the shopping has stopped