self care chronicles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads here

She has been going on about how you can’t give away gifted stuff but then she gave a lush gifted thing to her MIL 😂😂 she talks so much crap

Reactions: 1
It’s all take take take with her. She just dumps that boy with his gran or at nursery and then says she’s studying when she’s colouring in that silly book stuffing her face 😂 she’s needing to clean that house it’s horrific. She still hasn’t decorated her sons bedroom since she moved in a few years ago 🙄 notice how we haven’t seen Ben on her stories over the past while after she got called out for benefit fraud?!

I recently unfollowed, so many stories of her droning on & on & on about nothing. Hasn’t she got anyone to talk to or something?

Who sleeps in a separate room from the so called partner doee she think that makes her exempt from claiming single because she's so wrong. And WTF is she studying 😳😳 she thinks she's soooooo superior that crap is going to get her nanty job it's a way to get student loans that dont need paid and still live off the state and DONT get me started on a child that draws on walls i mean for god sake my child would get what for i tell you !!!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s never out anywhere with her son he’s always just left to draw all over everything while she talks into her phone 😂

The shite this lassie posts is unbelievable 😂 another wan that's out to see what freebies she can get duck sake someone gift her a cleaner that hoose is fuckin manky 🤣

Reactions: 2
Self care blocked me for absolutely no reason 😂god if you’re that paranoid get off social media

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did this before when she found out she had a thread

she said she done it to try find out who it was 😂😂 I didn’t get blocked but think she has to take the hint and remember lots of people think she talks tit

• Haha
She did this before when she found out she had a thread

she said she done it to try find out who it was 😂😂 I didn’t get blocked but think she has to take the hint and remember lots of people think she talks tit
It's just the fact she literally is a social scammer and trys to make out she's not now there is ZERO mention about the bf living there and i notice if she speaks of him she will say "Bens taking Hunter for me" 🙄 nae bother!! See the time she done that delivery from that company she completely RAN that woman into the ground with nearly EVERYTHING ordered yet she is apparently a brand ambassador for them Jesus Christ who would have her on their books they would go outa business 😳😳 She should never have done that she should have contacted the lady 1st to get answers before slating her !!

Who sleeps in a separate room from the so called partner doee she think that makes her exempt from claiming single because she's so wrong. And WTF is she studying 😳😳 she thinks she's soooooo superior that crap is going to get her nanty job it's a way to get student loans that dont need paid and still live off the state and DONT get me started on a child that draws on walls i mean for god sake my child would get what for i tell you !!!!!
Some type of politics, social policy or social science based degree I think?

Self care has changed her name on Instagram 😂 she defo reads here doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂 Most definitely same with MR she's no done a grid post for ages cause she knows what will happen when she does 🤣