self care chronicles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is moan after moan after moan with her and she's constantly on a "one day diet" 🤣🤣 have u noticed the trips to ASDA and the showing off of all the shopping has stopped
The little boy was in contact with someone who tested positive so they have had to get tested and stay in

It's as if she's desperate to get rid of her son 😂 maybe if she got off her phone and actually concentrated on the assignments she would get them done! I feel sorry for the wee boy he’s just left while she sits back drinking coffee with her face in her phone

Anyone know what the rant tonight was about?
“ Well I’m glad to be of service to that one lassie who will remake (?) pretty much every single photie that I post on my feed”

Reactions: 1
She seems to think she's the only mental health/self care account on Instagram. There are thousands of accounts who post the same sort of content as her but it doesn't mean they are copying her. For someone who preaches about mental health and being kind she doesn't seem to be in control of her own mental health at the moment. She seems erratic and negative and quite bitchy.

“ Well I’m glad to be of service to that one lassie who will remake (?) pretty much every single photie that I post on my feed”
I took it as she thinks people are coping her. She did this before remember she had that big fight with the other girl and said she copied her

social mama was on her stories saying I’m acting like a brat and then Billie was saying it 😂😂 could that be a copy cat

who has the time to worry people post the same as them on social media

That is the first i have seen her do anything that involves going out. Even before the pandemic she never did anything

She’s hardly going to turn down free food is she 😂😂😂

Should I make a new thread with her new username?

I seem to remember her and Steph clashing, both bpd and self care themed instas. Maybe her? Tbh I quite like both of them compared to social mama etc

I’ve made a new thread as she’s changed her name again

Wonder if it was Steph or Billie that got the last thread shut down 😂😂
I was wondering the same 🤔

What do we think of stephs new venture? I think good for her if it’s what she wants to do but will it last is the real question!!
If she is trying to be a mirror image of Genevieve success then she has another thing coming as the YouTube market is just so saturated now but good on her!