Secret Celebrity Gossip #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We also decided that Matthew Perry needs to back the duck off and leave Keanu alone or he will have us to deal with!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
From the last thread regarding Kanye:

Well, let’s not be too hasty here and suppose he is being racist because of mental illness. Bipolar does not make you racist. There are two very separate things.
Where did I say BPD? I assumed he was on some kind of substance or drunk when he came out with that tit. I didn't know about his mental health diagnosis. I don't know much about the man apart from his ill-advised marriage to a Kardashian and calling one of his kids North West.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
...and that Lorraine Kelly's growler has become a regular feature on here.

LongLeanGermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
From the last thread regarding Kanye:

Where did I say BPD? I assumed he was on some kind of substance or drunk when he came out with that tit. I didn't know about his mental health diagnosis. I don't know much about the man apart from his ill-advised marriage to a Kardashian and calling one of his kids North West.
You didn’t suggest he was on something, you said maybe he was ‘under the weather’ by way of explaining his racist remarks. ‘Under the weather’ means unwell, and seeing as we know he has bipolar….

Reactions: 6
I really wanted to comment on the last thread that Mr Spoon gives good wood, but without the context of a Clangers gang-bang I’m not sure it’s wise … 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bucks Fizz related, bear with. One of the biggest let downs of my life was finding out (via tv etc, not real life) what a humongous bell end David Van Day is. I fancied the pants off him in Dollar and I hated Therese cos she got to be in his orbit. The scales well and truly fell away as he revealed himself on every programme he was on to be an unrelenting twit of the highest order.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Bucks Fizz related, bear with. One of the biggest let downs of my life was finding out (via tv etc, not real life) what a humongous bell end David Van Day is. I fancied the pants off him in Dollar and I hated Therese cos she got to be in his orbit. The scales well and truly fell away as he revealed himself on every programme he was on to be an unrelenting twit of the highest order.
Ended up selling hot dogs IIRC

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I quite enjoyed his antics on I’m A Celebrity but maybe I’m misremembering as it was ages ago now

Reactions: 8
Wasn't it IAC or one of those shows where he came across as a right knob. Sometimes these people need to realise that these shows could bring them to the forefront of showbiz again, kick-start their career if the public like them and take them to their heart, but no, instead of thanking their lucky starts some TV show is paying them to eat butt-holes for 2 weeks they become knobs who make themselves look like nasty piece of work wankers that nobody wants to touch with a barge pole.

Reactions: 13
Even if Perry did pluck a name out of thin air, it still sounded like he meant Keanu should have died instead.

Surely a better way to phrase it would be something like "I sometimes look at myself and others my age and get angry that fate let us survive but not River or Chris". Survivor's guilt is a real thing and no one would judge him for feeling that.

You don't see friends of Aaliyah or Amy Winehouse or DJ AM complaining that someone else is still alive instead.

Reactions: 39
Even if Perry did pluck a name out of thin air, it still sounded like he meant Keanu should have died instead.

Surely a better way to phrase it would be something like "I sometimes look at myself and others my age and get angry that fate let us survive but not River or Chris". Survivor's guilt is a real thing and no one would judge him for feeling that.

You don't see friends of Aaliyah or Amy Winehouse or DJ AM complaining that someone else is still alive instead.
plus he picked the same “random name” twice for two separate comparisons.

like you say, he would have better phrased it to pull it back on himself. survivors guilt is valid and would make sense in his situation. there was no need to name anyone else, especially a random actor who was friends with one of the deceased.

Reactions: 21
Wasn't it IAC or one of those shows where he came across as a right knob. Sometimes these people need to realise that these shows could bring them to the forefront of showbiz again, kick-start their career if the public like them and take them to their heart, but no, instead of thanking their lucky starts some TV show is paying them to eat butt-holes for 2 weeks they become knobs who make themselves look like nasty piece of work wankers that nobody wants to touch with a barge pole.
He was worse in Reborn In The USA. Absolute knob having stand up rows with Sonia ...they don't make TV like that anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Timmy Mallet was on the same IAC and he also had form for being a total knob. God knows what he's doing now (not that I want to know)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Omg I hear you!! I felt the exact same about him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.