Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancunian

VIP Member
I wasn't at all shocked by the Zoe Alexander video
One thing stuck out that didn't quite fit her story.

I watched her audition on Youtube straight afterwards. She actually said, "That's what I do for a living, I'm a Pink tribute artist"
Why would she say that ?

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Hi, could someone make a thread about Darius please as there are three different threads where people are reflecting on him and his career. It would make reading them easier, but I’m not able to create a new thread.

I saw that he’s still trending second on Twitter, still all positive tweets. So sad he can’t see how much he was loved and respected.
There’s this thread and I’d imagine the RIP thread but what is the other one?

notdollybutmolly

i didn’t know that, that’s awful :(

that’s why i was always uncomfortable with some of the “gossip” around peter kay and people apparently in the same treatment centre or hearing from random staff that he was ill when he’d made such an effort to keep it quiet. i know it gets to the point where it maybe wasn’t possible and we all love a gossip and all, but there has to be a line. i’d never be famous for all the money in the world. you end up sacrificing so much of your own privacy.

What happened to Peter Kay?

monga

VIP Member
It's because I think the Daily Mail know what's happened but wouldn't dare say for backlash, so hint at it. If people wanted to live in or visit America then staying in Minesota is random enough without living next door to a noisy hospital.
Why what’s supposed to have happened him?

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
They also said that Gérard Butler had been seen visiting, and that the room (apartment?) had been booked under the name of Gerard's on/off girlfriend.

And those hairdressers are rather fame hungry, aren't they? All the quotes, and being pictured laying flowers at his parents' house!
The little short video of him snd Butler walking the dog, he definitely wasn’t coming out of those apartments back in June . It looked somewhere completely different

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
Patsy Palmer is definitely still with her husband, the cab driver. I think her house is quite modest and rented. She will have earned a fair amount from EE and she had a very big house in Brighton which must have been worth a bit. When she needs an injection of cash she comes back to EE and she did Masked Singer. She is a dj in Malibu and use to run a women’s network. She now has her own hair products - Proper Good Hair, or something like that. I used to follow her on Instagram- full of gratitudes, trite sayings etc. Very new agey and out of kilter with the crosspatch and stroppy Patsy when she appeared on breakfast tv not so long ago. I stopped following her, she was getting on my wick.
Ditto. 🤣. So new age and zenn vibes