Secret Celebrity Gossip #76

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so now seeing it on the cover with the wording edging the bottom, I can see it. And knowing that pervy little imp man did it, I agree it was deliberate

Reactions: 12
If it was Terry Richardson I imagine it was deliberate, he oozes rapey sleaze.
i should have guessed it was him. a list of harassment and sexual assault claims so long that marie claire had to write a whole article about it.

edit: wait are we in the wrong forum or is it just me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm loving it. A great year, I was 23, had very little responsibilities and out getting drunk and going to gigs all the time 🥰
A little younger but yes. I wanted to be Louise Wener or Shirley Manson, but knew I'd never be so cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

What a sick guy he is to be interested in someone literally half his age when he's mid 40s and how dumb is she to think during the Football season he'd be allowed to swan off to a Music festival in USA even if it was who she thought it was.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A little younger but yes. I wanted to be Louise Wener or Shirley Manson, but knew I'd never be so cool.
Saw Louise Wener on the programme before, she looks great still.

What a sick guy he is to be interested in someone literally half his age when he's mid 40s and how dumb is she to think during the Football season he'd be allowed to swan off to a Music festival in USA even if it was who she thought it was.
She must be incredibly stupid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.