Secret celebrity gossip #71

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on gossiping here! I don't know where we'd even start with a recap though. It always comes back to Lorraine and Lisa Stansfield, doesn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My old biology teacher went to school with Lisa Stansfield. Apparently, Lisa was a bit of a bully as a teen in Rochdale.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Probably nothing new given the long-standing Becks talk but heard from a colleague (in brand PR) the other day that Becks shagged multiple female teachers at the school Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz used to attend, ultimately resulting in them having to move schools as part of hushing up the scandal

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Probably nothing new given the long-standing Becks talk but heard from a colleague (in brand PR) the other day that Becks shagged multiple female teachers at the school Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz used to attend, ultimately resulting in them having to move schools as part of hushing up the scandal
Wasn't the story that he got one of them pregnant?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Not my story but a guy I know used to work for a company that set stages up
His claim to fame is that Noddy Holder nicked his weed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've just been reading about Kanye. I think he needs some help, I know he's bipolar, so I wondered if that why he's posting what he's posting and then deleting the posts and posting again. I feel sorry for Kim, he's dated 2 women now, quite publicly, she never behaved how he has, it's obvious he doesn't want her with anyone else. I agreed with him over the tik tok, North shouldn't have been on it, without both parents permission. I feel sorry for the children, when they grow up and read all of this.

Reactions: 28
I worked at Vodafone and apparently he did cheat with Rebecca loos. Our trainer alleged to have seen the proof.

Reactions: 24
is it just me or do some of those rappers

Jay Z Kanye P Diddy and others

tend to get more than a tad unlikable more than in any field of the arts when they get to be big names

although I've heard of one or two going beyond their way to help fans

there must be some who ARE nice

Reactions: 11
Kanye is coming across as abusive and deranged - I can see somebody getting hurt if there isn't intervention soon.

Reactions: 25
Going back to thread #70, someone said Alison Hammond has a clothing line. I’ve looked at some of her clothes and I have to admit I like them. She caters for BBW and advertises flamboyant styles in bright colours.

Dawn French’s line was hugely (pun intended) expensive and a bit dowdy. Alison’s clothes are fun and inexpensive. Bigger women deserve to wear nice clothes and not black/grey/beige tunics, leggings and flat black/brown boots.

If I posted this on Mumsnet, I’d get a barrage of comments from people who don’t think anyone should be bigger than a size 10 and it would turn into a bunfight about Keto vs Low Carb vs 5:2 vs Slimming World 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
is it just me or do some of those rappers

Jay Z Kanye P Diddy and others

tend to get more than a tad unlikable more than in any field of the arts when they get to be big names

although I've heard of one or two going beyond their way to help fans

there must be some who ARE nice
CDAN we’re saying yesterday P Diddy has aids and JLo walked into an orgy he was having while they were together P was in a chair smoking a cigar which he waved at her while a guy was moving up and down on him if it’s true I dunno it’s just what they said.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
CDAN we’re saying yesterday P Diddy has aids and JLo walked into an orgy he was having while they were together P was in a chair smoking a cigar which he waved at her while a guy was moving up and down on him if it’s true I dunno it’s just what they said.
There’s been rumours of Diddy having AIDS for years. IDK if I believe it but here’s a thing his ex wife/GF Kim Porter died of pneumonia a few years back even tho she was late 30s early 40s and clearly healthy. The reason that was weird to me is that pneumonia is one of the biggest killers of people who have HIV or AIDS

There was also a supposed massive health insurance breach on the dark web a few years ago, where several celebs status was outed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I've just been reading about Kanye. I think he needs some help, I know he's bipolar, so I wondered if that why he's posting what he's posting and then deleting the posts and posting again. I feel sorry for Kim, he's dated 2 women now, quite publicly, she never behaved how he has, it's obvious he doesn't want her with anyone else. I agreed with him over the tik tok, North shouldn't have been on it, without both parents permission. I feel sorry for the children, when they grow up and read all of this.
He definitely needs help. I imagine that it’s difficult to get him to accept that help, and no one can force him, unless it’s proved that he’s a danger to himself or others.
Add into the mix, power, money , yes men and all the enablers.
Poor people are mad, rich people are merely eccentric.

Reactions: 14
Further update on Bob Saget
I don't understand how his head injury was so severe it was as if he'd fallen 30 feet, or been hit with a baseball bat. Was he into sadomasochism? Is that why the family are so desperate for the autopsy findings to be kept secret?

If my husband was found dead in a hotel room with those injuries, I'd assume he'd been murdered.

Reactions: 36
I don't understand how his head injury was so severe it was as if he'd fallen 30 feet, or been hit with a baseball bat. Was he into sadomasochism? Is that why the family are so desperate for the autopsy findings to be kept secret?

If my husband was found dead in a hotel room with those injuries, I'd assume he'd been murdered.
If people die due to sadomasochism it tends to be from being strangled or bleeding. Not being battered over the head. It's not *impossible* I suppose, but it seems unlikely.

Reactions: 10
If people die due to sadomasochism it tends to be from being strangled or bleeding. Not being battered over the head. It's not *impossible* I suppose, but it seems unlikely.
Auto erotic fractured skull? Nah. Maybe he’s one of those guys who like being pelted with cream cakes, and one of the cakes was so stale it was like a stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.