Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I'm surprised people seem to think this is some lark for both Kanye and Bianca when she looks like she's in a horrible, abusive relationship to me, being made to wear almost nothing for his amusement and provide blow jobs in public to satisfy his warped ego. Just because something plays out in public we are all quick to assume someone is keeping an eye on things but we all know that the truth is often very different.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Mark81

VIP Member
Nick Knowles gives me the same grotesque vibes as Tony Robinson. They just look unclean and like the type of middle aged man you'd see on flights to Thailand

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Bradley, really?!
I would have more respect for him (which wouldn’t be difficult) if he just flat out said ‘I sUFfER fOR mY aRt man! Bernstein has been entering me on the daily and all you slobs does is sit and fill your faces with popcorn. I don’t like to think of myself as a hero, but it’s hard to deny that I am. Cinema is not just a job to me, it is me. I am cinema and cinema is me.’

I would rather enjoy him putting in an absolutely stellar performance in something, akin to a piece of cinematic genius, only to miss out on an Academy Award to Jason Statham who had been mistakenly nominated for his role in a movie about a man who has to punch 43 polar bears per minute or an orphanage in Venezuela will explode.

• Haha

Noscrubs

My relative looked after Ewan MacIntosh in the care home he was in. They’ve spoken very fondly of him. Apparently he was such a lovely guy. RIP.

• Heart
  • Sad

Carefree

VIP Member
He's put a lot of weight on. He only kept it down when he was playing rugby. I note he only seems to get work on niche programmes now that younger people probably won't watch. His young fiancee may wish to rethink whether she wants to give up her social life to watch antiques roadshow with an apple crumble every Sunday.
I mean I'm unengaged to Knowles but that's my idea of a great Sunday evening. As long as there's custard and it's not a repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Christian Horner has been cleared of inappropriate behaviour by Red Bull - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/68411597

Quelle surprise 🙄
So, when the allegations broke he was advised to step down, he apparently attempted to give his victim £650,000 of hush money (just because he’s such a lovely guy ), went through hours of questioning, there were at least a hundred separate pieces of evidence provided by the victim but he did nothing wrong?
FUCK OFF. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

petitspois

VIP Member
I like Monica. At the time it was spun to create sympathy for Bill and Hilary. He’s got some bones in his closet. In fact so has his wife. She has such an untrustworthy look about her. I think they’re neck deep in shit and when they die it’ll come out. Monica was very young and naive wasn’t she? It’s why he pursued her. Wasn’t she encouraged to sell her story by other women there too. I’m sure I read an older woman manipulated her to earn money from it!
Exactly. She was a complete laughing stock for years on end and completely torn apart. Yes, she shouldn't have done it but she was a young woman completely taken advantage of by a charismatic and very powerful man. The vitriol she got from the press and the public was unbelievable.

• Heart

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Does anyone actually fancy Big Barry? Aka Barry Keoghan
As I said on the last thread having watched him in Dunkirk and Banshees I thought he really was quite 'slow' and that it was great he was being given these opportunites. How naive I was.
I liked him in saltburn and think he's quite a good actor but he looks like that little ferrety kid you know off the estate.
I think he's had some fillers recently though.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bread

Chatty Member
I honestly only just twigged it from your post. I thought it was a type of salt like pink Himalayan salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Haughty

I know someone who is mates with his first wife. He has an enormous penis by all accounts, what a waste. 😢
He *is* an enormous penis, you mean? My claim to fame is that I was once in the queue behind him in Tesco. He was chatting away to the cashier like he was Brad Pitt, when he finally left she just winced a bit and rolled her eyes at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

UnimpressedLes

I never get upset at celebrity deaths but as Dave and Si, their cookbooks and tv programmes have been part of my life for so many years I’ve shed a few tears. I was hoping his treatment was going well. He seemed like a good bloke.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
This is so weird. Why would the beckhams ever release a statement about her husband for anything he does, good or bad?
I read articles like this and think to myself, can you imagine studying 3 years at university for a journalism degree, just to be employed by the Daily Mail and spend your days trawling Instagram and Twitter/X to find gossip on celebs and influencers? What a shitty existenice that must be. Well, imho it would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Adele is so bloody flaky. I would never buy tickets to see her as the chances of it being cancelled are very high. Why doesn't she just admit she doesn't like performing live and stop doing it? Does she get towards the end of a run of shows then think she can't be arsed to finish it?

Reactions: 53