Secret Celebrity Gossip #152

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit sorry for Our Cilla. She took herself so seriously. She's probably turning in her grave at all this mickey taking :D

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel a bit sorry for Our Cilla. She took herself so seriously. She's probably turning in her grave at all this mickey taking :D

I think all the celebs doing dumb tiktok dances will be the cillas of the future lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes! @Mark81 where have you been with these, I was waiting for one to pop up a few pages back lol 😂
Well Cilla was taking up too much of my insta recommendations for my liking 🤣

But I have been holding onto this for a new thread haha
---
But here's one more, no self awareness there at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Do you think they, too, will get pissed and fall off their sunloungers and die?
I thought the poor old bat fell down the stairs?
---

---

Christ, she really had the voice of a sea lion playing the trombone, didn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I thought the poor old bat fell down the stairs?
Cilla was sunbathing on her private terrace at her villa in Estepona, got up, lost her balance and fell hitting her head, which knocked her unconscious, and she subsequently died of a stroke.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

---

Cilla probably thought that was about her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I won a competition in a magazine to go to London to have a makeover at the Trevor Sorbie salon. They cut my long blonde hair into a bob and dyed it ginger.

I looked exactly like Cilla Black, and I've loathed her ever since 😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
Spotted on TikTok
John from E17 now speaking out to Brian Harvey
I really feel for Brian, but it also must be so stressful to be, what, 50 something? And have an ex colleague from 30 years ago dragging you in public and causing all of this stress. Really sad situation all around.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
If Tom Watkins did something sexually with Tony and (as Brian's inferring) John, Brian's not helping by dragging it up - I doubt the two of them have overcome the trauma from it (I don't think one ever does, sadly), but reminding them of it by going on about it a lot won't help. I'm sure he's pissed off at the injustice of it all, but sometimes you have to drop it.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I really feel for Brian, but it also must be so stressful to be, what, 50 something? And have an ex colleague from 30 years ago dragging you in public and causing all of this stress. Really sad situation all around.
I always worried about Brian. I can't watch this vid as my phone is broken and I'm on a frankly prehistoric desktop mac :(
What did he say about him?
I know the band don't have either Tony or Brian and seem to be doing the Butlins circuit etc. There was one thing where Brian and daniella Westbrook went to parliament or something ranting in a mini-protest? ( It may have been a set up so they could afford gear)
---
If Tom Watkins did something sexually with Tony and (as Brian's inferring) John, Brian's not helping by dragging it up - I doubt the two of them have overcome the trauma from it (I don't think one ever does, sadly), but reminding them of it by going on about it a lot won't help. I'm sure he's pissed off at the injustice of it all, but sometimes you have to drop it.
Soz, I can't see the vid, who is Tom Watkins pls?

Reactions: 2
The manager of East 17

Thanks for sharing that, duck. that is such a grim individual. It's like "Hi me and Jimmy Savile are just going down the soft play'
I saw Brian once at London Bridge station in about 95, he looked pilled up and a bit confused, he was alone at the bus stop. I said 'alright' to him but then worried he might think I was quoting Tony's lyrics. lol.
I feel so bad for the lot of them. Has this 'manager' bleep been imprisoned? He's like that Jonathan King fella isn't he?
-Edit- just seen he's dead. good the dirty sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.