Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha yeah I know, force of habit from who she was when she was as dull as dish water. Not saying she wasn’t nice, she was just bland and perfunctory.

Yep sadly so.

T&S were so full of themselves they were cut from a promo video. If celebs are cut you know there’s a problem!!
Does anyone recall the episode of What Not To Wear when T&S pulled down that poor new mum's knickers? Horrible or what?

Aww no! I listened to some of his autobiography and he sounded nice! Was it a story of working class making it into a decent uni or the like?
He seemed to take about ten years to gain the requisite A Level grades to get into Cambridge. Does anyone recall him in the film Confetti? He and Olivia Colman were tricked by the director, Debbie Isitt, into stripping off completely and she didn't pixelate their bits as promised?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
@LilPinkie Going back to Carol Vorderman she's also very foolish to post the video showing the photographers & quoting 'outside my house's as, if you live in Bristol, thanks to a famous landmark showing in it you know exactly where she lives!
Old loose knickers Vordeman goes through men quicker than a dodgy vindaloo on a Saturday night. Didn’t she shag some guy who was in the Red Arrows? And then sacked him once she passed her flying exams? She also said that she was “going to fly around the globe solo”, although, that hasn’t happened yet has it? Probably because the old boiler hasn’t found a dildo big enough to fit in her cockpit ...😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Haha no..I have seen Parents trap so many times and I am convinced that the girl is identical twin of Lindsey. Some say she died before premiere and the producers paid huge sum to Lindsey's parents to hush.
I just googled this, there is a conspiracy theory that her twin was murdered just before parent trap released. Not quite sure i believe it tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love David Mitchell ❤ I could listen to him talk all day.

Does anyone know name of the Natalie Wood documentary recommended on the last thread please?
I think it was by her daughter Natasha. I’m going to have a look at it myself later, absolutely love Natalie Wood.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to break it to you, but i think Lindsay played both characters 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I used to be mates with the girl who played the 'behind head' of the twin for the shots where lindsey faced the camera.
She definitely isnt dead, and Lindsay definitely played both characters.... Hence the need for my mate in the film👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve found the Natalie Wood documentary, it’s called “What Remains Behind” and my goodness, her daughter Natasha is the absolute double of her!!
I wonder if the Kirk Douglas story will be addressed

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Does anyone recall the episode of What Not To Wear when T&S pulled down that poor new mum's knickers? Horrible or what?

He seemed to take about ten years to gain the requisite A Level grades to get into Cambridge. Does anyone recall him in the film Confetti? He and Olivia Colman were tricked by the director, Debbie Isitt, into stripping off completely and she didn't pixelate their bits as promised?
I have to confess to loving What Not to Wear it was my guilty pleasure watching those two stuck up cows pulling people to pieces 😆😆

Oh my word I recently gave a Confetti DVD to a charity shop it was so bad 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to be mates with the girl who played the 'behind head' of the twin for the shots where lindsey faced the camera.
She definitely isnt dead, and Lindsay definitely played both characters.... Hence the need for my mate in the film👍🤣
Was she talent spotted with the line “has anyone ever told you the back of your head is really photogenic?”

• Haha
Reactions: 17

With regards to Trinny (******) didn’t she hop into bed with Charles Saatchi as soon as Nigella dumped him over throttle gate? I also remember seeing Pap pictures of Charles and Trinny sitting outside Scott’s restaurant, in exactly the same table as Charles used to sit with Nigella, and in a few of the pics Trinny seemed to be mocking Nigella, by posing with her hands around her throat and laughing. I thought Trinny always tried to make out that she was a “lady”, however, in my opinion, Nigella showed her what a true lady is, by not rising to Trinny’s obvious baiting. Nigella has more class in her little finger, than the dreadful Trinny has in her whole body. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
With regards to Trinny (******) didn’t she hop into bed with Charles Saatchi as soon as Nigella dumped him over throttle gate? I also remember seeing Pap pictures of Charles and Trinny sitting outside Scott’s restaurant, in exactly the same table as Charles used to sit with Nigella, and in a few of the pics Trinny seemed to be mocking Nigella, by posing with her hands around her throat and laughing. I thought Trinny always tried to make out that she was a “lady”, however, in my opinion, Nigella showed her what a true lady is, by not rising to Trinny’s obvious baiting. Nigella has more class in her little finger, than the dreadful Trinny has in her whole body. ❤
agree she's awful but calling her (that word) isn't on. (by which i mean don't use that word as an insult).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Aww no! I listened to some of his autobiography and he sounded nice! Was it a story of working class making it into a decent uni or the like?
I felt the opposite - I quite liked Robert Webb before I read his autobiography but he came across as such a whining, self absorbed twit. I'm glad I never came across him in real life. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve found the Natalie Wood documentary, it’s called “What Remains Behind” and my goodness, her daughter Natasha is the absolute double of her!!
I wonder if the Kirk Douglas story will be addressed
I watched another Natalie Wood documentary, Too Young To Die recently and when they were discussing the rape they showed a quick shot of The Kirk Douglas Theatre 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I knew of this diamond cock ring (remember him mentioning it on Graham Norton or somewhere and found that weird in itself) but never knew about Eminem calling him a paedophile. Eminem on Epstein’s plane too. Elton and his strange ‘art’. This is a lot of tea in one post 😅👏🏼 Going to do some digging on Eminem’s relationship with Epstein right now.
I thought it was young girls that s why he got a pass? Not Elton too? Is nobody in Showbiz a non-nonce apart from the late great "Lassie" and "Herbie, the love bug"? one for the oldsters.
I'm free to write Nonce. Although, it's frowned on here for understandable reasons.
With show biz types it's like that old joke.
A man consults a psychologist about his problems,. The Dr. shows him the ink-blot test pictures.
Dr: "What does this make you think of?"
Patient: " That's a man and woman going at it whilst Steve McFadden pleasures himself watching at a dogging site"
Dr: "And this one?" "Ah, that's obviously two women at it dressed in bondage gear."
Dr. "I see. what of this one?"
Patient: " Don't pretend you can't see it! It's a sex party with men, and women engaged in every fetish imaginable.
Plus Steve McFadden watching eating a Ginsters pie suggestively."

Dr: " I'm sorry to say, you're completely obsessed by sex to the exclusion of all else."
Patient: "Me obsessed? It's you that keeps on showing me all the dirty pictures!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pru Leith is 80?! FML I hope I age like her and with her razor sharp mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@LilPinkie Going back to Carol Vorderman she's also very foolish to post the video showing the photographers & quoting 'outside my house's as, if you live in Bristol, thanks to a famous landmark showing in it you know exactly where she lives!
Always despised her after she advertised one of thos crappy companies that roll all debts into an un-payable debt, and snatch people's houses from them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.