Secret Celebrity Gossip #147

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes. The mark of any good character.

Lisa is *ok*. She's easy enough to get on with it and I don't think she'd fit under the labels of snooty or bitchy very well. She's absolutely desperate for fame though. I guarantee you she has the Daily Mail and others on speed dial. Any "poor lisa armstrong" headlines and pap shots are all her. It's how she stays relevant and keeps her name out there. How many other backstage make up artists people know the name of?
Daniel Sandler, Ruby Hammer, Barbara Daly, Val Garland, Dominic Skinner, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Pat McGrath, Kevyn Aucoin, Huda Kattan, Mario … and that’s literally off the top of my head

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've not heard that one. Rival fans did though come up with a chant: 'The mother is a stealer, The father is a dealer, The son's a racist cheater, The Terry family.'

When I worked in PR, cheating footballers and their sex drives were often the topic of conversation. Some clubs had to pay huge sums for damage limitation, and hire folk to 'reeducate' players of their responsibilities in the public eye.

To this day my favourite story was when Bryan Robson's wife did a bit of digging and worked out he was having an affair with Clare Tomlinson (Sky Sports News presenter). She caught them in bed at a hotel and attacked them with Clare's crutch (she was sporting an injury at the time). It was something out of a soap drama. :D
Oh no not Claire. I use to know her family and they are absolutely lovely as was Claire. They was a very close family and you would never hear them be disrespectful towards anyone or even speak out out of line. I suppose you never know what goes on behind closed doors

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry I know this is very personal & I don't know you! But this is the exact reason I now use contraception as I am heading towards 50! My GP said even with my diagnosis of secondary infertility, I could still miraculously fall pregnant with a pre menopause baby. I'm too fecking old for night feeds now. I was blessed with one child & I'm lucky to have him!
Ditto!! I recently saw a gynae who was horrified I wasn’t on contraception as I am considered at risk of falling pregnant at 50 (even though I couldn’t have a second)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.