Secret Celebrity Gossip #139

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That news thing is almost as deranged as the Kay Burley "dog with sadness in its eyes" bollocks.

Almost.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I cannot stand James Haskell. He is such an arse. I remember watching a bit in IMACGMOOH it was one of those treat shack questions and he was so dismissive if anyone else’s opinions on the answer. Was getting cross refusing to discuss the answer - said he didn’t want to. Really shut down Kate garraway who pointed out they have duck all else to do with their time…and then he got the answer wrong anyway.

He got such a high opinion of himself. Obviously rates his intelligence over others. when actually he is a whining baby man. I can just imagine what a nightmare he was about having a newborn. You really have to accept your needs are last in the early months. It is relentless but it gets easier. they also have the money to buy in help if family wouldn’t help out.
I cannot stand him. He’s got an annoying face too. He’s so full of himself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
I cannot stand James Haskell. He is such an arse. I remember watching a bit in IMACGMOOH it was one of those treat shack questions and he was so dismissive if anyone else’s opinions on the answer. Was getting cross refusing to discuss the answer - said he didn’t want to. Really shut down Kate garraway who pointed out they have duck all else to do with their time…and then he got the answer wrong anyway.

He got such a high opinion of himself. Obviously rates his intelligence over others. when actually he is a whining baby man. I can just imagine what a nightmare he was about having a newborn. You really have to accept your needs are last in the early months. It is relentless but it gets easier. they also have the money to buy in help if family wouldn’t help out.
He had a face which only a fist could love!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Someone asked on the previous thread about Jada and alopecia. Certain hairstyles such as braids and weaves may increase the risk of a irreversible type of baldness called Central Centrifugal Cicatricial Alopecia (CCCA) that starts at the central part of the scalp and spreads out toward the edge of the hairline. Where as mine is Alopecia Universallis, it's fallen out everywhere (head, arms, legs etc).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

He squared up to Freddie Flintoff on a league of their own as Freddie hit him with a pillow in the challenge which was the point of the game. Freddie didn't back down

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He squared up to Freddie Flintoff on a league of their own as Freddie hit him with a pillow in the challenge which was the point of the game. Freddie didn't back down
I remember watching that. It was one of those where I thought, they're not messing about. Haskell had a right face on him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Didn’t he say his job is to take pictures of other women in bikinis and their arses post on his Instagram now he’s a “dj” a bleeping creepy twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 19

He was a speaker at some industry awards thing my sister went to not long ago and she said he was a misogynistic pig. He was completely vile and up his own arse to the guests and my sisters company put an official complaint in about him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I’ve been wondering for a while if Chloe and James are still together, they usually tag each other quite often in stories but there’s been nothing for ages, now all of a sudden today he’s posted a photo of her and the baby 🤔

To be honest I lost a lot of respect for them when they got rid of their dog and just didn’t mention him ever again. He was all they talked about and then just disappeared with no mention.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
James Haskell comes across to me as the type who has taken er 'performance enhancing' drugs and they've affected his brain

Reactions: 53
I’d honestly never heard of James Haskell until reading about him here today. At first I thought you were all talking about a newsreader.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.