Secret Celebrity Gossip #138

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weak tea, I just remembered, I used to babysit for Andy Crane's kids (he of the Broom cupboard). He and his wife (hi Caroline) told me some excellent CBBC gossip. Let's just say Andi Peters was MIA on set one day and was found in his locked dressing room sucking off a CBBC bigwig.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 126
Missed out on commenting directly, but @Pesky Tarian said on the last thread that the three Beckham blokes looked like car thieves.

The (not so mentally) Fast and the Furious (he still hasn't got a Knighthood)
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Weak tea, I just remembered, I used to babysit for Andy Crane's kids (he of the Broom cupboard). He and his wife (hi Caroline) told me some excellent CBBC gossip. Let's just say Andi Peters was MIA on set one day and was found in his locked dressing room sucking off a CBBC bigwig.
Andy Crane?!

1696572585228.jpeg

But I was just thinking about him yesterday! We know what AndI Peters and Phillip Schofield went on to do, but not him.

(I know that’s not the point of your post, but he really did just cross my mind 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t believe a word of that Willoughby story.
Seems bit odd that he was arrested Wednesday evening yet she was at work on Thursday morning and only pulled off air moments before going live
Alison was just hanging around in the corridor to step in was she? She’s not exactly local to arrive with moments notice to host

ETA if he’s in custody why does she need a police guard at home? Do they think accomplices are involved?
Seems like there are dramatic bits added in maybe for sympathy?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Seems bit odd that he was arrested Wednesday evening yet she was at work on Thursday morning and only pulled off air moments before going live
Alison was just hanging around in the corridor to step in was she? She’s not exactly local to arrive with moments notice to host

ETA if he’s in custody why does she need a police guard at home? Do they think accomplices are involved?
tbf to them they have said in the past the come in on their "off days" to do run throughs.

Reactions: 3

It states he was arrested Wednesday evening and Police believe he was part of a “credible conspiracy”. Presuming she was told of it Wednesday night and that there are possibly others involved.

Reactions: 7
It states he was arrested Wednesday evening and Police believe he was part of a “credible conspiracy”. Presuming she was told of it Wednesday night and that there are possibly others involved.
That’s my point, if she was told Wednesday evening why had she gone to work on Thursday if it was so credible she needs a police guard at her home?
Why the last minute rush to pull her off air and replace her with Alison with moments to go? They’d known about it for 12 hours

Reactions: 23
That’s my point, if she was told Wednesday evening why had she gone to work on Thursday if it was so credible she needs a police guard at her home?
Why the last minute rush to pull her off air and replace her with Alison with moments to go? They’d known about it for 12 hours
Did she actually go to the studio? I must have missed that. I presumed when they said. “Last minute” it was possible Wednesday night and Alison was informed. Unless she was only told Thursday AM. It wouldn’t be out of the realms of possibility as if the Police were searching his property Wednesday night they might have had to consider the evidence before potentially terrifying someone by disclosing the plot? These decisions aren’t made lightly and if they found nothing credible they might have not bothered.
My assumption is: Holly receives or someone sees some concerning messages sent to her. Police are made aware. Messages are so concerning they locate the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and visit the property. Arrest made and search carried out as per protocol. Further evidence of conspiracy to kidnap discovered.

Reactions: 8
because the investigation was ongoing.
because they didnt fully know if it was an isolated incident or persons.
presumed not much safer place than the security of the studios but then realsied it wasnt right or Holly couldnt go through with it.
police dont arrest and get police gaurd on houses for sympathy celebs.
---
Did she actually go to the studio? I must have missed that. I presumed when they said. “Last minute” it was possible Wednesday night and Alison was informed. Unless she was only told Thursday AM. It wouldn’t be out of the realms of possibility as if the Police were searching his property Wednesday night they might have had to consider the evidence before potentially terrifying someone by disclosing the plot? These decisions aren’t made lightly and if they found nothing credible they might have not bothered.
My assumption is: Holly receives or someone sees some concerning messages sent to her. Police are made aware. Messages are so concerning they locate the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and visit the property. Arrest made and search carried out as per protocol. Further evidence of conspiracy to kidnap discovered.
this was my thinking. i imagine they get a tit load of "potential" threats coming through,found on dark web,undercover etc. we dont know half the tit they do behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
because the investigation was ongoing.
because they didnt fully know if it was an isolated incident or persons.
presumed not much safer place than the security of the studios but then realsied it wasnt right or Holly couldnt go through with it.
police dont arrest and get police gaurd on houses for sympathy celebs.
---

this was my thinking. i imagine they get a tit load of "potential" threats coming through,found on dark web,undercover etc. we dont know half the tit they do behind the scenes.
Honestly these conspiracies are the weird side of tattle.... as you said police aren't going to be doing all this in some weird ploy to get Holly sympathy 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did she actually go to the studio? I must have missed that. I presumed when they said. “Last minute” it was possible Wednesday night and Alison was informed. Unless she was only told Thursday AM. I
Apparently she did
I’m not a conspiracy theorist who doesn’t believe it has happened I just think maybe some details have been embellished for dramatic purposes/reporting
IMG_4803.jpeg

The moments before going on air make it sound like it was at 9.45am

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.