Secret Celebrity Gossip #135

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a survey ask if the Russell Brand shite was a conspiracy. I swear to God this is the darkest timeline 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I vividly recall knowing this, I would have been in my teens when I heard/read that Frank Skinner preferred anal sex to any other sex. It's all I can think of when I see his face on a screen.

This is probably far too much info for a secret sleb goss thread, but, do women enjoy anal sex?

I will start; I have been heavily persuaded to do this in one consensual situation (long term partner) and definitely did not consent to this when I was a teen. It gave me no pleasure at all, either time, and was extremely painful.

It's not the kind of thing I feel comfortable talking with real life friends about...though no women I know have ever said 'oh, I really enjoy anal sex'.

I apologise if this is overstepping the mark, or is triggering for anyone. My emotions have been all over the place since the weekend. What I thought would be an expose of an industry (comedy) became laser focused on an individual abusing many.
Any heterosexual man who prefers a*al sex is just a massive walking red flag for me, personally. I realise not everyone will feel this way and I’m incredibly biased on this as my extremely toxic ex (who was 16 years older than me as well) ONLY wanted to do that, nothing else. NOTHING.

He would sometimes start “this” while I was asleep and when I’d wake and get angry, he’d say: “You’re not a happy person in the morning then.” There were also several other red flags that I ignored and I cringe at myself for this now. Turns out he was accused of r*ping an 11 year old when he was 20. I feel sick and disgusted even thinking about him now. 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
If I had 5 people in my life that that thought of me badly still ten years later I'd be horrified. Let alone taking it to crimes.

Reactions: 20
Re Acaster, I and others I know have met him, and attended parties he’s been at. Never heard or witnessed anything bad, he’s fairly quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Kevin has been a naughty boy!!!!! Another mouth to feed then !!! Lol
I thought that was Federline and wondered what he had to do with Yellowstone 😳 (I stopped watching the show when Five started throwing it around the schedule. Ain't nobody got time to watch it at daft times or not be able to legally download it).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anal can feel great, 90% of straight men just don’t know how to take their time and make it feel good. I’m sure a lot of straight men enjoy it because they think they’re degrading a woman, but that doesn’t mean no men can do it nicely or no women can enjoy it. Let’s not make “likes anal” equivalent to decades of multiple assaults on women.

Sean Hughes = bleep btw. Probably not a rapist but I’m not sorry he’s dead

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Wow, it’s taken me 2 days to catch up on the last thread!
Some pretty harrowing stories you’ve all shared about past experiences. I have some myself - a guy masturbating behind me at the train station, having my drink spiked (twice) on an internet date, dating a 30 yr old when I was 17 who told me prob best to tell my mum he was 22, being mugged in a supermarket car park. General fear of being out alone walking in the day but especially night plus I always share my location with my husband when I get an Uber.
If you surveyed a group of guys - would they have similar experiences and it’s obviously a big fat no.
Same with it being on women to fight the gender pay gap, fight for flexible working rights, campaign for miscarriage leave - you’re not affected by this as the average male.
We deal with this which I think is while it feels like such a bleeping travesty when there’s people supporting brand and silencing the victims especially when some of them are women!!!!

As for the cunts like Hopkins 🤢 and Laurence Fox who are coming out to support RB…says it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Katherine said that the 5 were not thriving. Lee Mack definitely is. On loads of tv. Doubt it is him. Arguably Walliams isn’t thriving tv wise, having been let go recently. Still has books, but no tv work. Newspaper reports also say a few of them dropped out of main tv 10 years ago - Lee Hurst is a bit dodgy. Could he be a contender. Mark Lamarr also, friends with Sean Hughes. In that Guardian article on Hughes it said they both had loads of women - he disappeared too.
Bringing this in from the last thread.

I’ve just remembered a Twitter thread I saw one Saturday morning. A woman in the TV/comedy industry posted a cryptic tweet about a comedian being back on telly after a hiatus, and how gross it was that a rapist could still get work despite so many people knowing what he’d done. Richard Osman liked the tweet which is why it appeared in my timeline.

The woman gave a few clues as to who the person was: that they were on live telly right at that moment, and they’d recently appeared on Celebrity Mastermind. It was Omid Djalili.

I still have screenshots somewhere.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Interesting development in the Masterson case

---
Bringing this in from the last thread.

I’ve just remembered a Twitter thread I saw one Saturday morning. A woman in the TV/comedy industry posted a cryptic tweet about a comedian being back on telly after a hiatus, and how gross it was that a rapist could still get work despite so many people knowing what he’d done. Richard Osman liked the tweet which is why it appeared in my timeline.

The woman gave a few clues as to who the person was: that they were on live telly right at that moment, and they’d recently appeared on Celebrity Mastermind. It was Omid Djalili.

I still have screenshots somewhere.
Bloody hell. If that’s true, I’m utterly horrified that Bridget Christie allowed him to be cast in her show. 😟

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.