Secret Celebrity Gossip #132

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quoting @monsterinlaw from the last thread, this is interesting….

From this week's Popbitch:

Fleet Street has been abuzz this afternoon with chat that one of the weekend papers is braced to drop an explosive story we hear will open up a whole new front on #MeToo.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
John Mahoney as Martin in Frasier was amazing!!!
I love that Christmas episode when he was trying to sing 'O Holy Night.' When he tries to hit the high note, I have to pause it until I stop laughing every time I watch it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Fleet Street has been abuzz this afternoon with chat that one of the weekend papers is braced to drop an explosive story we hear will open up a whole new front on #MeToo.
The "whole new front" thing is making me think it's about men being sexually abused/harassed/coerced, as opposed to women. My first thought was Schofield's ex-lover, but I would have thought he'd have come forward sooner if he planned on doing it at all.

Reactions: 27
Niles trying to iron his trousers was a comedy tour de force. A long scene, shot in one take. Also when he was fencing the German guy he thought was having an affair with Maris. Could watch those two scenes over and over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I love that Christmas episode when he was trying to sing 'O Holy Night.' When he tries to hit the high note, I have to pause it until I stop laughing every time I watch it.
And Daphne thought he was dying 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The "whole new front" thing is making me think it's about men being sexually abused/harassed/coerced, as opposed to women. My first thought was Schofield's ex-lover, but I would have thought he'd have come forward sooner if he planned on doing it at all.
I’ve been hoping for an exposé on Walliams/Brand for a while, but this thing from Popbitch doesn’t sound like it will be that. Intriguing!

Reactions: 35

I wonder if this is linked to that blind item from last week where they said a female morning tv person was about to be sacked cause of a sex scandal?
Or is this me just putting Willoughby and Willoughby together and making 5?

Reactions: 25

Have a look at Channel 4’s TV schedule at 9pm this Saturday night. Could perhaps be related, I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Or when Daphne falls over during the weight gain episodes (although was pregnant in real life) and he says it took 3 Cranes to lift you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Want to add to the John Mahoney love! And to ‘Suspect’ one of my favourite 80s films.

I think the entire Frasier cast was great, including Grammer. He was wonderfully pompous.

That said I have no interest in this continuation, just leave it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not wanting to be offensively ageist but is the new Frasier really going to be about someone in their 70s dating their way across Boston? It just feels unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Want to add to the John Mahoney love! And to ‘Suspect’ one of my favourite 80s films.

I think the entire Frasier cast was great, including Grammer. He was wonderfully pompous.

That said I have no interest in this continuation, just leave it!

I don't have access to Paramount+ but I will probably get it on DVD when it comes out.
I've got all the others.

Reactions: 4
My favourite is the Groovy Lady episode!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

There seems to be a “medical me-too” happening, but I can’t see Popbitch talking about that in this context.

ETA. That sounded so flippant, its horrible that it’s happened, and I’m glad it’s being exposed.

Reactions: 13
Not wanting to be offensively ageist but is the new Frasier really going to be about someone in their 70s dating their way across Boston? It just feels unlikely.
Marty dated his fair share of women in the original. This new series looks terrible though

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.