Secret Celebrity Gossip #129

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EF00D573-4AA9-4E43-B5E1-5783426F6263.jpeg

New thread for any celebrity gossip. As you were. And a traditional George picture to start us off. ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Aw lovely George.

Anyway back to Ellie Goulding. Did she, or did she not, shag Niall Horan whilst dating Ed Sheeran?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“h e’s a complete and utter sleaze bag. Shags anything with a pulse. Loves the ❄. If anyone films him, he bullies and shouts at you that he will have you sacked if you don’t delete him acting the slime ball. FACT!”

Did we determine whether this was Gareth Gates?

Weirdly all the discussion about Ellie Goulding made me think about Dougie Poynter who dated her and Frankie Sandford. Seems like a nice guy but pretty immature - any tea?

Reactions: 12
“h e’s a complete and utter sleaze bag. Shags anything with a pulse. Loves the ❄. If anyone films him, he bullies and shouts at you that he will have you sacked if you don’t delete him acting the slime ball. FACT!”

Did we determine whether this was Gareth Gates?
Sounds like it could be Zac Goldsmith to me @Cbgpcd come back and pour that tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw lovely George.

Anyway back to Ellie Goulding. Did she, or did she not, shag Niall Horan whilst dating Ed Sheeran?
According to his song, yes. According to her it wasn’t anything serious and they weren’t exclusive anyway. Either way, she shagged Niall.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Enty post is definitely from her PR. She's notorious for cheating and views "relationships" as stepping stones to where she wants to be. Went out with an artist called Frankmusik for a short time when she was (very) plain Elena - got what she wanted (his production skills) and then dumped him.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That Enty post is definitely from her PR. She's notorious for cheating and views "relationships" as stepping stones to where she wants to be. Went out with an artist called Frankmusik for a short time when she was (very) plain Elena - got what she wanted (his production skills) and then dumped him.
Frankmusik
Dougie
Greg James
Niall
Ed Sheeran

Etc…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember her dating Skrillex and I think he might’ve produced some music for her too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So basically Ellie has shagged her way to the top? I'm quite in awe. She's got eclectic taste in men.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
New thread 😀🥰💖 x.
Will be catching up later meanwhile I must add my lovely new ad of Daniella Westbrook in a perfume advert 😉😄 x...

Resizer_16924563413371.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just came to say that I can't stand Ellie Goulding either. Sometimes I Google pre surgery pics of her just to be all smug. It helps if she's particularly annoying me. There's something about her accent that comes out in her singing voice, makes it sound really wanky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Just came to say that I can't stand Ellie Goulding either. Sometimes I Google pre surgery pics of her just to be all smug. It helps if she's particularly annoying me. There's something about her accent that comes out in her singing voice, makes it sound really wanky.
I don't like her and I don't know why. It's not envy because I'm not a singer, nor do I have aspirations to be one. Nor do I want to shag any of her previous and present boyfriends. She's on the same level as Geri Halliwell in terms of irritation.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Another one here that Ellie Goulding annoys the heart and soul out of. That bloody pantene ad with her in it used to make me want to duck the telly through the wall.

If her face was any longer, it'd be late.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Another one here that Ellie Goulding annoys the heart and soul out of. That bloody pantene ad with her in it used to make me want to duck the telly through the wall.

If her face was any longer, it'd be late.
like…… in a good way?! 🤣🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At least Ellie can sing, I guess. Especially since renewing my distain for JLo in the previous thread 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie-Goulding-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After2.jpg

Pre-surgery she looked like she had some life about her, now she looks a generic blonde with surgery and could be anyone.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
I don't like her and I don't know why. It's not envy because I'm not a singer, nor do I have aspirations to be one. Nor do I want to shag any of her previous and present boyfriends. She's on the same level as Geri Halliwell in terms of irritation.
I mean I wouldnt kick Niall out of bed tbh...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her singing voice is like that of an excitable little child. She really is immensely tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.