Secret Celebrity Gossip #122

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The taking or sharing of explicit images is illegal until the age of 18.

Presenter was suspended from the BBC this afternoon, and the BBC have been in contact with the police.

IMG_0764.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Three people on the BBC News at 5pm discussing...the BBC 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm going to guess Fiona Bruce as she appears to be the only BBC presenter no one has mentioned yet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I know that the BBC can’t name the accused in case it turns out to not be true, but I can also see the harm in everyone speculating every name they can come up with. Could they not have just not mentioned it? Could just have been someone taking summer holidays?

Or am I being really naive 😂

Reactions: 10
I know that the BBC can’t name the accused in case it turns out to not be true, but I can also see the harm in everyone speculating every name they can come up with. Could they not have just not mentioned it? Could just have been someone taking summer holidays?

now this presenter has been suspended it’s going to be quite obvious who’s missing, so even without naming people will pretty much guess correctly.

Reactions: 29

It wasn’t the BBC, it was the Sun.

The mother of the young person went to the Sun.

Reactions: 13
Sky News is all over this now! One of the presenters just said whoever it is is likely to be named in the next 24-48 hours 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Anyone that’s still making guesses as to who it could be….. at this point nothing will convince me it’s anyone other than HE.

We know he was credited to appear in the one show, but didn’t.

The matthew Steeples live blog last night gave clues, Wales will be reeling, is a father, is married, is a Christian.

The BBC says he’s a male presenter on a 6 figure salary.

Unless HE now comes out and says it’s not him I can’t see it being anyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
🤣🤣The corrupt cesspit that is the Met police force investigating the corrupt cesspit that is the BBC.
You couldn't make it up!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Sky News is all over this now! One of the presenters just said whoever it is is likely to be named in the next 24-48 hours 👀
If I knew how to use this site I would insert an appropriate popcorn related gif. Sadly, I have fallen at the first hurdle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve heard on a radio that BBC emailed all the employees - do you think they shared a name with them? It wouldn’t be long for it to leak then I guess. Also it must be someone pretty high up for them to email everyone

Reactions: 7
now this presenter has been suspended it’s going to be quite obvious who’s missing, so even without naming people will pretty much guess correctly.
Well it isn't Clive Myrie or Steve Wright No Longer in The Afternoon, that's for damned sure as mustard.

Anyone else is in the frame at this stage.

Reactions: 9
Not that we didn't know it already, but this just proves that absolutely nothing has been learnt post-Savile. The BBC should have contacted the police as soon as they were made aware of the allegation. It's not like they don't have access to the best lawyers that money can buy to identify if there has been any possible criminality. The cosy elite - whether in politics, media, culture, or any other area of public life - will protect their own and only finally, and reluctantly, do the right thing when they need to save their own bacon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Not that we didn't know this already, but this just proves that absolutely nothing has been learnt post-Savile. The BBC should have contacted the police as soon as they were made aware of the allegation. It's not like they don't have access to the best lawyers that money can buy to identify if there is any possible criminality. The cosy elite - whether in politics, media, culture, or any other area of public life - will protect their own and only finally, and reluctantly, do the right thing when they need to save their own bacon.
It depends what the original allegation was as the fact the victim was 17 might've been the new information they got on Thursday.

Reactions: 20
I’ve heard on a radio that BBC emailed all the employees - do you think they shared a name with them? It wouldn’t be long for it to leak then I guess. Also it must be someone pretty high up for them to email everyone
They didn't name him in the email

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.