Secret Celebrity Gossip #120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#119 went sooo fast. Here we are gossipers another thread. As it is now a custom, here is George. It is all about that BBC presenter whoever they may be.
0BDF962D-D47B-4A27-B97D-8836152B741B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Hey, have you guys heard about this BBC presenter thing? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Is Pointless usually on on Saturday?

ETA: Ignore me! Wimbledon will have shifted things about.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s nothing to do with the huge bit of gossip and scandal going off at the mo but Lee from Blue is in the news again- this time because someone pushed him off a plane.
He’s a bit of a twit isn’t he? Wouldn’t surprise me if he mouthed off to that person

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have reported this thread to delete it as another thread was made at the same time.

Reactions: 1
Fecking hell, you can tell something was kicking off today. I completely missed a whole thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Kevin O’Sullivan clip from Talk TV implies it’s someone on the radio as well as TV and hints that the victim is possibly male. Honestly I haven’t got a bloody clue who it is and I’m usually good as this kind of thing.

Reactions: 9
Vine saying it's not him and is 'blasting Tattle social media'
Can I just state for the umpteenth time I bleeping despise Vine and it gave me great pleasure when he was kicked-off Twitter for bullying. Aaah, thank you for indulging me. Now, where were we ... Oh yes...
---
The Kevin O’Sullivan clip from Talk TV implies it’s someone on the radio as well as TV and hints that the victim is possibly male. Honestly I haven’t got a bloody clue who it is and I’m usually good as this kind of thing.
Well Piers Morgan, O'Sullivan and all the others at the failing TalkTV will do and say everything to get eyeballs at the moment.

Reactions: 13
Both Lee Ryan and Greg Wallace have something in common. They are incredibly insecure and hooked up with an obsessed fan from the internet.

Lee Ryans first baby mother was an obsessive fan who contacted him through MySpace (!!)

Greg Wallace wife got to know him on insta didn't she.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.