Secret Celebrity Gossip #119

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on pouring that tea folks. And a George picture.. just because
301D7114-F857-4665-89CD-8C23F69F1653.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 75
The unnamed BBC presenter who allegedly paid a teenager for explicit photos is said to be “currently not scheduled to be on air in the coming days.”
Could this point to a football presenter perhaps? One of the Match of the Day mob?…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Old George certainly had a style about him.

Really wanna know who the BBC guy really is.

Reactions: 8
After-seeing-countless-references-to-a-British-accent-this-is-for-the-education-of-non-British...png

As someone from the North East, who definitely isn't a Geordie, this might help narrow down any suspects

#smoggy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A George Michael portrait is a wonderful start to a thread. Start on a high. He would approve.

Oh and Lorraine Kelly’s growler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The unnamed BBC presenter who allegedly paid a teenager for explicit photos is said to be “currently not scheduled to be on air in the coming days.”
Could this point to a football presenter perhaps? One of the Match of the Day mob?…
Is does imply that it is someone who has a regular BBC slot.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been told it’s Huw Edwards 🤷🏻‍♀️
nah, the man is all over s4c - i can’t see that would be the case if he’s simultaneously been banned from the bbc?
---
Twitter is saying Rylan apparently. Who isn’t presenting his show today
i feel like it’s rylan too sadly (he seems to have stepped back from all of his regular bbc commitments) - but someone on the last thread did point out that he has a new show in the next few weeks?

• Wow
Rylan is currently on holiday in Italy with Judge Rinder 🤣 So he was never doing his show this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Twitter is saying Rylan apparently. Who isn’t presenting his show today
I’m not saying this story is referring to him, but he was definitely caught doing something he should not have been doing that caused his marriage to break up, imo. Like an affair, or behaving badly while drunk.

Rylan is currently on holiday in Italy with Judge Rinder 🤣 So he was never doing his show this weekend.
Looks like they are filming on one shot on Rob’s insta, apparently a travel show.
Rylan wouldn’t have to pay for it 😬 so think it’s probably an old crusty.

Reactions: 14
Six degrees of separation: Christian Bale - Pater Bale - Gloria Steinem - Megan Markle - Henry Windsor - PoW - KC3.

Reactions: 3
My thoughts about who the person is more likely to be:

A white male.
Over 45yo.
A person who had or has a toxic relationship with drink or drugs.
A person who has had 'mental health issues' in the past.
Is on a salary over 250k (and/or can command a large fee for presenting).

More vaguely:

ex-sportsman or pop-star / known to a teenage audience
ex-reality tv star

Reactions: 24
How have we allowed TV personalities to become so untouchable?! It’s clear that bosses have only taken action because the Mother has gone to the press.
Absolutely nothing has changed since the Jimmy Saville scandal was exposed 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.