Secret Celebrity Gossip #118

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on celebrity gossipers. Secret or not secret gossip is discussed here for newbies.
Picture of George as he would have been 60 last Saturday. ❤
3115F1AB-ACAE-410F-8A3A-AB7596664B20.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
I’m listening to Faith right now. What a beautiful man he was.
My ex said GM couldn’t sing, and hotly disputed me saying he was gay 😂
You ex must have it really tough, what with them being obviously both deaf and blind! I don’t think I realised just quite how good George’s voice was until people started performing tributes after he died and none of them came anywhere close to matching him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You ex must have it really tough, what with them being obviously both deaf and blind! I don’t think I realised just quite how good George’s voice was until people started performing tributes after he died and none of them came anywhere close to matching him.
Oddly the one person who I think could probably get close would be Lady Gaga.

Reactions: 7
There’s a good reason he’s my ex 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When Freddie Mercury died and they had the tribute concert, George Michael was the only one that could sing his song in the same key as Freddie had.

Brian May I think also said that George was the one who embodied the spirit of performing like Freddie the most.

I loved George for himself mind you, but thought that was a lovely comment from Brian May.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
George singing Somebody to Love and Elton’s Don’t Let the Sun….. is the only person who could rival (and beat) the originals

• Heart
Reactions: 44
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Mentioned it in an earlier thread but when I started my TV career it was quickly pointed out to me who Alan Titchmarsh's bit on the side was.

It was a real dragon of a production manager - much closer to his age than you'd expect.

His Pebble Mill at One interviews were toe-curling. I heard that Steve Coogan based some aspects of Alan Partridge on him, which wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Tomorrow night I'm going to see a supposedly very good tribute to George, Rob Lamberti?
Apparently even George and Andrew went to see him..
Will report that, I'm actually really looking forward to it😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.