Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I've just seen this

Which says that Dick and Angel are selling the property. It's not values as much as had been speculated.

Is it just me or does this feel rather odd? I thought they always wanted to live in the chateau. Is there trouble in paradise?
It’s not their chateau, it’s one of the couples from the spin off show Escape to the Chateau DIY

Reactions: 1

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
David Harbour and Lily Allen remain 'madly in love' after 2020 wedding # via https://android.com

This is a weird article, always wonder what the real goss is when DM do stories like this 🤔
Divorce in 3..2..1

I have a feeling this would be a typical New Year’s resolution. We’d start off with the best of intentions, we know it’s the best thing for us, but give it a couple of weeks and we’ll cave in when something too good to resist comes along!
😂😂😂 can we put them under a spoiler if there is a picture that needs sharing?

Mark81

VIP Member
i haven’t seen anything about this - i thought he’d settled in australia now? absolutely no hint of anything on twitter which is weird if stuff has been leaked, did they say where? hospital workers releasing medical info is not on though.

i checked my usual celeb pages (🤣) and there’s footage of him looking really well on christmas day giving presents to young relatives on instagram. like mark says above, he looks in decent shape too. how strange!
Who is in your avatar btw?