Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PummelMyPumble

Trying to think of who else came out of UCL at the same time that peeps might have a

Ooooh what was your gossip…I’m all ears….
It’s kind of cold tea, cos it happened ages ago, but I had sex with Matt Bellamy from Muse.
I was expecting an average shag but he was good, and surprisingly had a lovely set of abs, when I thought he was just gonna be skinny, haha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

petitspois

VIP Member
I’ve cried enough tears today so I don’t think a few more will make any difference. I’ve met Fred under nicer circumstances and he Is lovely (he can come across a bit abrupt, admits that himself but it’s because of his anxiety) As my friend put it earlier- he means a lot to me and yes, he does. I’m wearing my Flintoff 11 England top at the moment.

Whatever has happened, whatever is wrong with him, I’m sure he doesn’t need people gossiping about him. Both he and his family I’m sure will appreciate any support, good wishes etc sent their way, especially if his injuries are as bad as has been mentioned.

I think I’m going to take a break for a bit as my mental health is very fragile anyway and it can’t stand any more of what I’ve read. Plus I’ve got a headache from crying. Sorry if that sounds a little pathetic but there you go.
Everyone has wished Fred well. This is a gossip thread. Any posts were just about how the BBC shouldn’t allow dangerous stunts or about how nice he is.

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
I've just been reading about it, how bleddy awful what he went through.
Yes I looked earlier …. I had no idea and it’s utterly chilling.
I listened to “ Thinking of you “ last night and some big fat tears came and I never cry.
My dear friend from Uni was killed by a drug driver on Friday night and here last few days have been shit. Will be glad to see the back of this year.

• Sad
  • Heart

LByrne74

VIP Member
Sadly the life expectancy can be much longer than 2/3 years. I know a family friend who has had Lewy Bodies Dementia for nearly 10 years. His quality of life is so awful now (confined to a wheelchair, can’t speak, doesn’t recognise any of his family, has to be fed and changed like a baby) that it would have been a blessed release for the poor man had he only lived 2/3 years from diagnosis.
My mam lasted 12 years with her dementia. Died just under 2 months ago. Quite honestly I was relieved for her as she'd suffered enough. I've said to my partner if I am ever diagnosed with it, I want to "go" on my own terms and not go through what my mother did (the physical symptoms towards the end were awful, quite apart from the mental ones), and he said the same about himself. I don't blame Robin Williams one bit for what he did, knowing what was ahead. He took the one little bit of control he still had.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Serene Serena

VIP Member

This came up on my feed so I leave it here for the experts on here to comment on his health and plastic surgery as I find your posts fascinating on the subject. 👍
Lucy has apparently told Simon that he needs to have more pastoral care in place for contestants on his reality shows. He's now signed her (after how ever many years) and is raving about what a fabulous singer/songwriter she is.

I am cynical about the timing of this.

A lot of X Factor acts have spoken up about their poor treatment, and we all know what happened to Lucy. Is the offer of a lucrative recording contract blackmail to stop her telling all? She has never, ever spoken about what happened that night.

Wodge887

I’m which case, you’ve come to the wrong place lmao.
IMO there’s a difference between gossip & breaking patient confidentiality regarding medical conditions, which is what the deleted post did pretty specifically. I would hate to be treated in hospital & have my nurse’s pass on the juicy details to their mates to put on a forum.

Sprezza

VIP Member
Honestly the whole Harry and Meghan discourse is insane. I can't believe people get so angry over them.
Honestly it's bizarre. I personally find them irritating and attention-seeking but I don't really take much time out of my day to dwell on it tbh. These people who hate them but are obsessed with them to the point of frothing at the mouth in rage are a social phenomenon 😅

• Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
I do find it interesting that often when people post first hand gossip they're not believed, but fourth or fifth hand or via CDAN or other bullshit artists it's always believed.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So Joe Lycett performed a number of paid gigs in Qatar. I can't quite get my head round this tbh. All the excuses Beckham's camp came up with were the same he gave - challenging the status quo blah blah.

• Wow
  • Haha

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
I love Henry Winkler!

He gets even cooler with age and just seems so bloody NICE and always has.

NICE is very underrated in my opinion ♥
He also doesn't get enough credit for his work to help children with dyslexia. He suffers from it himself, so just reading a script takes ages of agonising study, and he now not only writes children's books aimed at helping other sufferers but also works amazingly hard to make the broader public realise just how difficult it still is for kids just to be spotted and diagnosed, let alone supported and encouraged, and he pours a fortune into the cause, too, in the UK as well as the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Amoo

Chatty Member
watching closely for the Max tea! I know he randomly toured as a musician with Robbie Williams at one point and didn’t he date Mel B or her sister
It was indeed Mel B.

Who of my fellow Gimme Gimme Gimme fans remembers the classic line, from Linda wanting to be like Mel B? "Tits up here, arse out there, Max Beesley giving me a lick.". I think of it every time I see his name!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Hope96

VIP Member
RDT_20221221_1350161357656268614812643.jpg

You just have to laugh or otherwise you'll cry. 😂 She didn't even stick with modeling so she's a fine one to talk. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Watched A Christmas Carol at the RSC over the weekend, Adrian Edmonson was ace as Scrooge.

Which reminded me of some cool tea - a mate did a delivery to him, there were a few supercars on the driveway. Clocked one of the registration plates, it was...

VIV 1 :D

In the same show with a great part was Sunetra Sarker who I've rather fancied since her days in Brookside :love:
RIK MAYALL death broke my heart. I have been a massive fan of his for years. I got too see bottoms last live tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

SaintLeo

VIP Member
It’s the weekend before Christmas and yet BBC2 are showing Sunmer Holiday. Just goes to show how far Cliff’s reign of terror reaches!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Amelia99

VIP Member
The amount of celebs who fall over themselves in their desperate attempts at royal boot-licking, only to alienate half the country, is staggering - Phil and Holly in the queue, Piers Morgan, now Clarkson.

The truly oddest one for me was Judi Dench, who came out recently and said that The Crown “seems willing to blur the lines between historical accuracy and crude sensationalism” when she’s made a career off taking roles in god-knows-how-many Shakespeare plays that are literally sensationalist depictions of the lives of British monarchs.

At 88 years old, is it really worth it?
Maybe this should go in the unpopular opinions thread but I think Judi Dench is hugely overrated as an actress and totally up her own arse as a person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45