Secret Celeb Gossip #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on Tattlers!

More seriously, as way of a recap of the (end of) the last thread, Dennis Waterman died, which gave everyone an excuse to hate on David Walliams again, not that much of one is needed. Bono is apparently going to perform in Ukriane. Why? Ronnie O'Sullivan's daughter is moaning about him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Back to Bono. He recorded Miss Sarajevo with Pavarotti for the War Child charity. Love Pavarotti. I accept people will always find Bono annoying and a tax dodger lol but yet U2 are very popular in Eastern Europe and I'm sure that performance will have lifted spirits. I'll get back in my box now 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Back to Bono. He recorded Miss Sarajevo with Pavarotti for the War Child charity. Love Pavarotti. I accept people will always find Bono annoying and a tax dodger lol but yet U2 are very popular in Eastern Europe and I'm sure that performance will have lifted spirits. I'll get back in my box now 😆
OK Bono, we get your point 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I have to say I read a book written by a former Smash Hits writer a few years back and it really changed my mind on Bono. He didn't come off as a twit at all and she was brutally honest about people in there.

Dennis Waterman used to hit Rula Lenska because she was smarter than him and it annoyed him when he couldn't formulate a coherent counter argument. hole.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I have to say I read a book written by a former Smash Hits writer a few years back and it really changed my mind on Bono. He didn't come off as a twit at all and she was brutally honest about people in there.

Dennis Waterman used to hit Rula Lenska because she was smarter than him and it annoyed him when he couldn't formulate a coherent counter argument. hole.
I'd forgotten they had dated.

Reactions: 3
I had an Ex exactly like that some years ago, said I used long words to make him feel stupid, and that justified him being physically, emotionally and verbally abusive. hole indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
funniest bit of celeb goss all of last week

just TWELVE people even bothered to come to Katie Price,s masterclass up here in Scotland

how the mighty have fell eh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
funniest bit of celeb goss all of last week

just TWELVE people even bothered to come to Katie Price,s masterclass up here in Scotland

how the mighty have fell eh
12 people thought Katie Price would be able to give them a masterclass? What in?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sounds like Bono wrote it.

What a lovely guy, eh?

Reactions: 9

Yeah, I think Bono is egotistical and people do get annoyed by his grandstanding but I think he is genuine about humanitarian issues and peace. He also brought the two main opposing sides' politicians together in Northern Ireland in the 90s (at a concert not in a political sense). Also my colleague met him a couple of years ago and our old neighbours met him at family weddings etc. and have only had good things to say about him :)

Reactions: 18
Didn't someone in the US actually do that as a con? Set up an event for something like that then just pocketed the money and didn't turn up?
Aww I don’t know,but the stuff she sells is total tit,some silly purchasers have waited and waited to get their money back cos the tit she sells falls to pieces,lots of stuff she gets is frm Allied express,I think that’s the name,also the Equestian stuff is tit as well,some of posters on our Skanky thread have horses etc,she said lots of equestrian places wouldn’t stock her tit for anything,Definate no no.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.