Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crayola_kid

Here’s my super weak tea on KP. A number of years ago she was in Birmingham as she was dating Ace from the Gladiators. I was a super nerdy kid and was on my way to the library (in my Twilight Teaser lippy!) and bumped straight into her, literally, in Paradise Forum. She absolutely sent me flying; my homework was all over the floor and my books had fallen out of my bag. She stood there giggling at me whilst Ace helped me up, my friend was too busy staring at her and mumbling “omg you’re Jordan” in her direction for him to even notice I’d face planted on the floor. Detested her ever since.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Samf2020

Chatty Member
He's not attractive when he's not in the character of Tommy.
I dont get him being attractive at all, he makes my skin crawl. Something so creepy about his face like he is working out how to skin you alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

nichew

VIP Member
God almighty, what a diva. Mariah Carey, move over, Adele's in town 😀😁😃
I don’t get the fuss over. Adel. And why on earth would anyone in the right mind go to Las Vegas to listin to her self pittying drive. Las Vegas is ment to be a fun place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Ennui

VIP Member
Just came on here to say the same thing. Surely people are going to start getting suspicious now? All these ‘accidents’. Not just us nosey lot, I mean, but the public in general.
Early reports of witnesses hearing Sinitta in the vicinity yelling "It should have been me!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

I_mean_reaaaalllly

I never did either. Especially as at the time Beckham was at peak “heartthrob” status, David Ginola was also in his prime. Light years more attractive than Beckham in my opinion.

View attachment 1037071
David Ginola is 😍😍😍
Several years ago we had a French couple rent a property of ours. I had spoken to the guy a few times and he had the most amazing accent… I of course imagined he would indeed look like David so when my husband asked if I could meet him to hand over the keys I very happily obliged.
I hit footed to the house expecting a DG lookalike to be waiting for me….What I didn’t expect was that the voice of an angel actually belonged to a 5’2 man with red hair with insanely bad fashion sense.
I can’t recall ever being as disappointed as I was at that very moment.

• Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I used to think that Katie was quite a bright and shrewd woman, and I believe she was a multi millionaire at one point.
Now I’m not criticising you at all, because so many people believed it, but I can’t believe so many people thought she was a shrewd woman with bags of business acumen tbh. She had a team of people telling her what to do to make tons of money, and she agreed to it. The books, the lingerie line, the perfume, the horse accessories… whatever else she put her name on, I can’t remember. She was never the brains behind any of it, she was just the face.

As for the people who say “she’s SUCH a good mum to Harvey” she’s relentlessly exploited that boy since the day he was born.

• Heart

PenelopeTitsDrop

I was having a nose for that sex video article and reading the comments on the DM. They were going on about how much plastic surgery Christine McGuiness has had. Found this photo of her when she was younger, I’d never have recognised her!!
She looks lovely there. God, I miss the 90s and 00s, when only famous people had surgery and everyone else just looked normal with foibles.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
@L3moning i had to look her up but I agree!

@PenelopeTitsDrop I’m a bit fed up with my advanced age at the moment but I’d hate to be a young woman now. The incredible pressure to look plasticky-perfect is unreal. So many young women having Botox when they haven’t even got wrinkles! And the lips - if you have lovely natural full lips they don’t even look full anymore. It’s horrendous. No one needs that pressure. But especially not teenagers. And the cost!! I’m sounding old but I really feel sorry for the kids growing up today.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
One of my old High School teachers dropped dead of a heart attack shortly after I’d left and I can honestly say I’ve never read so much drivel about a person in all my life. This was before social media, so the local papers only, and you’d swear he was a saint. No he was a creepy old cunt who’d be exposed for something nowadays and he also used to regularly smash classrooms to bits and yell in pupils faces if they got work wrong.
A consultant surgeon at my hospital dropped dead of a heart attack - he was an absolute horror of a man. Rude to everyone including the patients. Sexually inappropriate with female staff. Told patients their cancer diagnosis from the end of the bed, then walked off. Threw things (clipboard, water jug, TV remote) at people when they weren’t paying him the attention he demanded.

He died whilst out walking. Everyone says it’s a good job he died out of work, because we would have had to do CPR and bring him back. His obituary was basically a list of his qualifications because no-one had a good word to say about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
She should have commissioned a more suitable poem, and as he can’t read it, she could have had a bit of fun with it.

There was a young man called Brook
He took terrible pix for a book
His mam was too skinny
His dad was a ninny
The family are thick as fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
My niece knows somebody who is friends with Rylans ex. She had a drink with them last week I think she said? Anyway, can confirm Rylan played away.
I think most of us guessed that was the case. One thing I admired with Rylan was when the story first broke and just about everyone was bad mouthing Dan assuming he'd done something. Rylan nipped that in the bud straight away taking responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Anyone with as little self-awareness as Brooklyn does not require your sympathy. The sheer arrogance of thinking anyone gives a fucking fuck about him grilling or mixing something.

He should start from the bottom and actually learn a craft over several years.

• Heart
Reactions: 48