Secret Celeb Gossip #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stolen this from another thread, does anyone know about this, I hadn’t heard it before:
Tomahawk10
Yesterday at 10:28 PM

I read a blind ages ago on CDAN about a British politician who has a drink problem and was involved in a road accident and left the scene before the police arrived as he was over the limit, the consensus in the comments was that it was Kier Starmer, as far as I know it was never revealed.
This does fit with road accident Kier had with a cyclist in London last year. Apparently the cyclist was heard shouty’how did you not see me?’ Kier did stop to check on the cyclist but did leave the scene before the police arrived.
I’m not sure if it’s true but never really seen him in the same light since.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I saw that on Twitter about the accident. Nothing about a drink problem though.

Well, there is the biggest pisshead in Parliament, Boris, who totally fits the bill there.

Reactions: 16
I see that #princewilliamaffair is blowing up on Twitter this morning…. One senior Times writer tweeted that he can’t wait for all the William stuff to come out!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I see that #princewilliamaffair is blowing up on Twitter this morning…. One senior Times writer tweeted that he can’t wait for all the William stuff to come out!
i fell down a complete twitter rabbit hole about that this morning 🤣 it’s surely only a matter of time before it blows up? i’m guessing he must have a super injunction of some kind.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't know this is all old tweets from the time. I suspect something did happen but there's nothing new there from what l can see. No actual evidence either.

Reactions: 11
I too headed over to Twitter thinking something new was emerging but it's all related to how when the heat ramped up in relation to PW and Rose, how he threw Meghan under the bus actively briefing against her to detract attention from himself.

Reactions: 12
I too headed over to Twitter thinking something new was emerging but it's all related to how when the heat ramped up in relation to PW and Rose, how he threw Meghan under the bus actively briefing against her to detract attention from himself.
I was wondering if it was a new affair. I thought he was shagging a journalist, but it died out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sir Keir also had to fire one of his aides because his ‘wife didn’t like her‘. Does anyone else remember that? I know I didn’t imagine that. Are there any MP’s and politicians out there who remain faithful to their spouses? Asking for a friend...🙄 of the current government I believe only Rishi and Priti Patel have remained faithful but then maybe that’s because they just haven’t been caught yet? Even Tony Blair was at it (allegedly).

• Sick
Reactions: 12
From what I was reading it seems like the #Sussexsquad were out in force this morning.

It's such old news.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone really care. Everyone has known this for years and nothing has happened. Why is it going to be any different now.
He threw Meghan under the bus, but then she did that interview where she talked a lot of tit…swings and roundabouts.

Reactions: 20
Also Joan Collins looks great for her age, if she’s had work it’s very subtle.

This from the last thread made me laugh. She is lifted and tweaked (very well) all over.

I found SF‘s last volume of autobiography really irritating. He bangs on about how clever he is, using words I had to look up - I have a very respectable vocabulary indeed so if I don’t know them, they are being used to show off and not to communicate, which is poor writing. Totally put me off him. His misogyny has reeked for years too.

I know someone who knows him and entirely endorses the view that he’s not as clever as he thinks he is.

I’ve stolen this from another thread, does anyone know about this, I hadn’t heard it before:
Tomahawk10
Yesterday at 10:28 PM

I read a blind ages ago on CDAN about a British politician who has a drink problem and was involved in a road accident and left the scene before the police arrived as he was over the limit, the consensus in the comments was that it was Kier Starmer, as far as I know it was never revealed.
This does fit with road accident Kier had with a cyclist in London last year. Apparently the cyclist was heard shouty’how did you not see me?’ Kier did stop to check on the cyclist but did leave the scene before the police arrived.
I’m not sure if it’s true but never really seen him in the same light since.
The problem with the guesses on any US blind site about UK people is that most commenters barely know any of the possibles. I’ve never heard any rumours that Starmer has a drink problem, but plenty of others do, who wouldn’t necessarily come to mind for American gossip readers. Obviously the most famous over-indulger in the present House of Commons - and would justify C-DAN including it if true - is the Prime Minister himself.

Reactions: 18
Heads of state or heads of government usually get described as "A++ list" or similar by CDAN.

And it's probably easier to list MPs who don't have some kind of alcohol issue, to be honest. It's a notoriously drunken occupation.

Reactions: 9
Well indeed, and most of them not known to the readers of C-DAN! But I’ve worked in politics for the best part of 20 years and never heard it suggested that Starmer has a drink problem. I could list a lot of others, of most political parties, who do, but most of them are barely known outside their own families. :)

I think C-DAN is mostly utter bollocks though, much of it politically motivated by the US right wing.

Heads of state or heads of government usually get described as "A++ list" or similar by CDAN.

And it's probably easier to list MPs who don't have some kind of alcohol issue, to be honest. It's a notoriously drunken occupation.
yep! aren’t there 8 or 9 bars in the House of Commons? i can’t imagine having one bar in my place of work, let alone eight!

Reactions: 6
There are several, and the place is surrounded by pubs too. But the drink is subsidised in the bars on the estate - less so than previously, in part to try to reduce the problem drinking.

It’s partly because it’s hard to be away from your family most of the week - you get bored and it’s an easy place to spend the time. The House doesn’t sit as late as it used to, so fewer sessions that go into the early hours (although the Lords bar remains an option when they sit late), but a very easy culture to be a problem drinker.

When the SNP got their unexpectedly big cohort elected in 2025, their Whips created a sort of social programme for them as they were so worried they’d otherwise just head into the bars and stay there.

Even Tony Blair was at it (allegedly).
I was at a small gathering over summer with someone who knew Blair well (a receiver of his infamous Christmas cards no less) and she told me categorically that he never shagged Wendi Deng. I was gutted!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.