Secret Celeb Gossip #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Sideboard Bob

Anyone remember Emma Ridley? She was doing dodgy things when she was 15.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Someone should have told her he doesn't go for females. If he's straight he's better than I would be in his shoes at hiding it. Good looking lad, two decades in the business and does DJ sets surrounded by tipsy women. If he was straight we'd have seen dozens of kiss n tell stories over the years.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Looking back at the last thread, I remember the days when Mandy Smith, Amanda de Cadenet, Emma Ridley and other young-mid teens were forever paraded on the front pages of the News of the World (*spits into tissue*), hardly dressed, in and out of the 'prestige' nightclubs in London. As has been said, some of them were only 13 at the time. Late 1980s/ early 1990s. I was somewhat older than them (late teens/ early 20s) and it sickened me back then. The 'Wild Child' label was stuck upon them. They were precocious, yes, but they were kids whose behaviour was clearly fostered and encouraged by the so-called adults around them. Everyone knew how young they were but they still got into the clubs. What kind of parents must they have had? As for the dirty old men, famous or not, who blatantly gorged upon them, their bits should have withered up and dropped off. Mandy Smith and Bill Wyman were a prime example of how sordid the whole business was and yet there was some kind of sick hero worship vibe in the popular press. Almost like, 'Look what they're getting away with...good on 'em!' All in plain sight. Nauseating then, nauseating now.

I know young people try it on...getting into clubs, underage drinking and whatnot. It's a rite of passage, growing up, pushing the boundaries- but they were very heavily exploited. I wonder how many of them went on to lead fulfilling lives because IMO, without the right support, they will have burned out young.

Yeah she was a ‘wild child’ like Amanda De Cadenet.
Ah, beat me to it!!! I was typing while you posted!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Looking back at the last thread, I remember the days when Mandy Smith, Amanda de Cadenet, Emma Ridley and other young-mid teens were forever paraded on the front pages of the News of the World (*spits into tissue*), hardly dressed, in and out of the 'prestige' nightclubs in London. As has been said, some of them were only 13 at the time. Late 1980s/ early 1990s. I was somewhat older than them (late teens/ early 20s) and it sickened me back then. The 'Wild Child' label was stuck upon them. They were precocious, yes, but they were kids whose behaviour was clearly fostered and encouraged by the so-called adults around them. Everyone knew how young they were but they still got into the clubs. What kind of parents must they have had? As for the dirty old men, famous or not, who blatantly gorged upon them, their bits should have withered up and dropped off. Mandy Smith and Bill Wyman were a prime example of how sordid the whole business was and yet there was some kind of sick hero worship vibe in the popular press. Almost like, 'Look what they're getting away with...good on 'em!' All in plain sight. Nauseating then, nauseating now.

I know young people try it on...getting into clubs, underage drinking and whatnot. It's a rite of passage, growing up, pushing the boundaries- but they were very heavily exploited. I wonder how many of them went on to lead fulfilling lives because IMO, without the right support, they will have burned out young.

Ah, beat me to it!!! I was typing while you posted!
Amanda de Cadenet has a great life as a photographer in LA. She was married and I think had a kid with John Taylor from Duran Duran and then went onto marry some rich dude. Emma’s been married 3 times, all rich older guys. Don’t know about Mandy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Someone should have told her he doesn't go for females. If he's straight he's better than I would be in his shoes at hiding it. Good looking lad, two decades in the business and does DJ sets surrounded by tipsy women. If he was straight we'd have seen dozens of kiss n tell stories over the years.
I’ve met him a couple of times and I have to say he’s got a very odd shaped head and hairline. I did not get good looking, but gay I could buy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It was so odd on NYE 2019 when I finally let my daughters stay up to watch the fireworks and Craig David of all people popped up to do a set. Felt like an alternative reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It was so odd on NYE 2019 when I finally let my daughters stay up to watch the fireworks and Craig David of all people popped up to do a set. Felt like an alternative reality.
I remember that (just about) but I remember him being really quite good & looking up tickets to go & see him!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve met him a couple of times and I have to say he’s got a very odd shaped head and hairline. I did not get good looking, but gay I could buy!
He has! Sometimes you can see when he’s wearing a hat that the left side of his face is different to the other side, almost inverted. I’ve never seen anyone else mention it.

Reactions: 3
Going back to Rod and Penny leaving their newborn baby in hospital to go out for dinner from the last thread, that used to be a standard thing in private maternity hospitals. The midwives offer a night of babysitting on your last night. My folks did it after my brother was born. He’s nearly 30 now though.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else believe that Tom Cruise's "adopted" kids are really his biological kids? Maybe by surrogate and from the same surrogate? Connor looks just like him. Isabella kinda resembles him but maybe she looks more like the bio mum .
tom-cruise-and-connor-isabella-suri-ap-embed-1.jpg

t%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2018%2F07%2Ftom-conor-1.jpg

intro-1591101759.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else believe that Tom Cruise's "adopted" kids are really his biological kids? Maybe by surrogate and from the same surrogate? Connor looks just like him. Isabella kinda resembles him but maybe she looks more like the bio mum .
No. There is no way he has biological kids and kept it secret. And Conor is mixed race! How can they be from the same surrogate?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im not convinced Suri is his, let alone the older two.
Eucch, he makes me 🤮
same on the 🤮 but i’ve always thought that suri is the image of him (especially when she was younger)! that being said, i know that lots of people have pointed out that it should have been borderline impossible for katie holmes to get his biological child away from scientology so who knows?!

does he even see suri anymore? i always find it sad that nicole kidman seems to have such limited involvement with their children now, but that’s almost certainly also scientology related. urgh.

Reactions: 28
I thought Tom and Suri looked alike, but have a look at Tommy Davis, he was very high up in Scientology at the time. Suri looks exactly like him

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
same on the 🤮 but i’ve always thought that suri is the image of him (especially when she was younger)! that being said, i know that lots of people have pointed out that it should have been borderline impossible for katie holmes to get his biological child away from scientology so who knows?!

does he even see suri anymore? i always find it sad that nicole kidman seems to have such limited involvement with their children now, but that’s almost certainly also scientology related. urgh.
Those children must be adults by now though and able to make their own decisions about seeing their mum?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.