Secret Celeb Gossip #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry, tattlers, I’ll make the new thread. Why have a dog and bark yourself eh?…

Has anyone noticed Sheridan Smith and Daisy Cooper seem to be morphing into the same homogenous botoxed, extensioned, fuckwit a la Towie? Why does everyone want to look the same? I just don’t get it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
rant time

is there any more woefully outdated out of touch programme on daytime telly than Loose Woman

it borders on rampant sexism most of the time

and often talks of men as though we are sexual playthings there to be used

and often badly mishandles debate on serious country affecting issues

it amounts to no more than tabloid crap clickbait

if ITV really want to be seen as diverse and going forward they need to drop this relic of another age

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
rant time

is there any more woefully outdated out of touch programme on daytime telly than Loose Woman

if ITV really want to be seen as diverse and going forward they need to drop this relic of another age
Agreed. Dreadful rotten shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
rant time

Honestly - can you imagine a daytime panel show of men discussing the things they talk about? They would be cancelled in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Honestly - can you imagine a daytime panel show of men discussing the things they talk about? They would be cancelled in the morning.
THIS

THIS THIS THIS

ITV should've dropped it when Kim Woodburn got torn into by Coleen

Reactions: 52
rant time

It always makes me feel better when I see even one person who hates Loose Women as much as I do. I go out of my way to avoid it. Makes me so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It always makes me feel better when I see even one person who hates Loose Women as much as I do. I go out of my way to avoid it. Makes me so angry!

and This Morning needs axed enall

I honestly cant wait till Schofield gets found out for the dirty little rat he is and it destroys the Phil and Holly thing for good

most of the panel are poorly educated or ill informed. A national TV show is the wrong place for their inane meandering thoughts - twitter is the best place for them.
Charline White seems to see herself as a young Moria Stuart

only she comes nowhere near Moira and has the gravitas of somebody reading a kids story

BTW it did look like Charline would go into acting early on

she bit parted in The Bill as a young un

acting may have been more suitable for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
What did Coleen do to our Kim
Kim went on Loose Woman and the panel all laid into her lead by Coleen and her sister Linda.It was a massive controversy at the time. Kim walked off and Coleen ended up taking some time off from the programme.

It will be on You Tube I'm sure.

Reactions: 15
Maaates…..did you see that bit on GBBO An Extra Slice where Juergen made a hilarious but deadpan quip about Loose Women?

Someone said something about him and Giuseppe needing their own chat show….Juergen was like…yaaa Loose Men huh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t worry, tattlers, I’ll make the new thread. Why have a dog and bark yourself eh?…

Has anyone noticed Sheridan Smith and Daisy Cooper seem to be morphing into the same homogenous botoxed, extensioned, fuckwit a la Towie? Why does everyone want to look the same? I just don’t get it.
I saw a photo of Sheridan Smith today and didn’t recognise her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Loose Women: the show where Colleen Nolan told the world (well the small percentage of viewers who couldn't be arsed to find the remote control and turn over) how her underage son has lost his virginity and all about him and his then girlfriend. Classy! Also as a mother, the law is NEVER discuss your children's personal lives, it's not your information to give.

Btw, Tattlers, did I tell you about my 15yo son's sex life? No, I didn't and I never will. If I did, it would be anonymous, but if I was a famous person on TV, can you imagine the reaction from his schoolfriends and others? Nasty woman, nasty show, aimed at the people who failed to make the grade on Jeremy Kyle.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
If you want to be a serious actor why would you duck up your face like Sheridan? Your face is a tool for your work. How does it help to look like a desperate tragic reality tv arse? Isn’t it bizarre for an actor serious about their work to pump their face full of Botox and fillers?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Loose Women: the show where Colleen Nolan told the world (well the small percentage of viewers who couldn't be arsed to find the remote control and turn over) how her underage son has lost his virginity and all about him and his then girlfriend. Classy! Also as a mother, the law is NEVER discuss your children's personal lives, it's not your information to give.

Btw, Tattlers, did I tell you about my 15yo son's sex life? No, I didn't and I never will. If I did, it would be anonymous, but if I was a famous person on TV, can you imagine the reaction from his schoolfriends and others? Nasty woman, nasty show, aimed at the people who failed to make the grade on Jeremy Kyle.

HERE BLOODY HERE

like I says

if ITV want to be seen as looking forward not back

start by ditching some of the long running daytime stuff

with LW first to go

Reactions: 18
If you want to be a serious actor why would you duck up your face like Sheridan? Your face is a tool for your work. How does it help to look like a desperate tragic reality tv arse? Isn’t it bizarre for an actor serious about their work to pump their face full of Botox and fillers?
See also Nicole Kidman.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.