Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Saw Courtney Cox at Edinburgh Airport in Dec 2019.

Never been a fan, wouldn't approach the woman if my life depended on it.

Walked straight from BA lounge to the gate, head down, cap on, JMD aka the boyfriend presented the boarding passes. Diva 🙄

Johnny is lovely (so are the others members of Snow Patrol). Can't understand how he put up with that old rag.
What's wrong with that? Would you have preferred her to do waltz to the gate, singing the Friends theme tune whilst throwing handfuls of rose petals at the crowd?

FWIW I always present the boarding cards for me and him and I don't consider him to be a diva - just a man who is just as likely to leave the boarding cards in the car as have them in his hand luggage :D :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

katyazamo

Chatty Member
Boring tea about The Script (you know, that band). I work for a private medical clinic and we got an email through from a guy called Glen who needed an appointment "urgently". OK no problem, we can sort something out. Went to call the guy back and the convo went as below. Bear in mind I had no idea who he was at this point. And still don't tbh.

Me: "Hello, may I speak to Glen please? This is Katya from The Best Ever Medical Clinic regarding your enquiry earlier today"
Glen: (sounding pissed off) "I'm sorry but how did you get my number? I can only take calls at certain times and you need to let me know in advance"
Me: "Oh, I'm very sorry if I've interrupted. Your number was specified in your enquiry. I can call back. Can you give me a suitable time?"
Glen: "Right, OK, Katya I need to be clear with you, my name is Glen Power and I'm the drummer in the international Irish band The Script."
Me: "...okay! Well Glen, regarding your enquiry, we can arrange an initial consultation with the consultant on Monday if you're available to come into the clinic"
Glen: "you need to understand that we have a packed touring schedule and I need to get this issue sorted out as soon as possible, we're touring internationally so I need your personal guarantee that you'll put me top of the queue here"

I wrapped up the call and sorted out a time with him. How bloody bizarre 😂😂 I couldn't care less who you are buddy! He's not even the singer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Damian Hurley is gorgeous, like Jade Goody's son. However he does not seem to be able to lower his head. Does he need a neck brace? It seems permanently tilted upwards (towards the good light). I can imagine Liz and Damian at home together on a Saturday night practising their red carpet poses in front of the mirror in their walk-in wardrobes.
Damian letting Mummy know which dress makes her tits look particularly firm and youthful and Liz giving Damian tips on how to blow-dry his hair for maximum volume.
Then they retreat to the kitchen for a snack of 6 raisins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Imagine having the time and energy to be so worried about your arse that you have to wear a bum bra.
If you are that worried, just put on a pair of trouser and be done with it. No one is asking you to flash your buttocks through fishnet stockings.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I honestly thought Madonna would be more cool about ageing and not be such a cliche. She has always forged her own path and started trends and influenced fashion, and yet now here she is desperately trying to hold on to her youth as though that is the only thing that matters.
It would be so much cooler to just be ok with it and to find a style that doesn't involve trying to look like a 20-something lap dancer. Be avant-garde and edgy. Getting your tits and arse out and pumping your face up like a bouncy castle is just so boring and so far away from interesting and edgy.

Reactions: 70

AlanBanan

VIP Member
One time I was in Tesco’s and seen Pringles on deal for 2 euro and I was like “what a bargain!” and proceeded to go and grab a tube, and all of a sudden my Tattle related PTSD kicked in and I had to hold on to the shelves for support as images of Danielle Lloyds fanny doing a Donald Duck impression began to run wild through my head.

I think I might have gotten monster munch in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Summer house

I posted this on the Boris Johnson thread but thought I would post it here too because I think it's funny 🤣

20210925_093952.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Re Eamonn and Ruth: my daughter did some work experience on This Morning, on a Friday, and she said they were both absolutely lovely - spotted a new face on set and made a beeline to find out who she was/what she was doing, chatted with her about her future plans etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
Boring tea about The Script (you know, that band). I work for a private medical clinic and we got an email through from a guy called Glen who needed an appointment "urgently". OK no problem, we can sort something out. Went to call the guy back and the convo went as below. Bear in mind I had no idea who he was at this point. And still don't tbh.

Me: "Hello, may I speak to Glen please? This is Katya from The Best Ever Medical Clinic regarding your enquiry earlier today"
Glen: (sounding pissed off) "I'm sorry but how did you get my number? I can only take calls at certain times and you need to let me know in advance"
Me: "Oh, I'm very sorry if I've interrupted. Your number was specified in your enquiry. I can call back. Can you give me a suitable time?"
Glen: "Right, OK, Katya I need to be clear with you, my name is Glen Power and I'm the drummer in the international Irish band The Script."
Me: "...okay! Well Glen, regarding your enquiry, we can arrange an initial consultation with the consultant on Monday if you're available to come into the clinic"
Glen: "you need to understand that we have a packed touring schedule and I need to get this issue sorted out as soon as possible, we're touring internationally so I need your personal guarantee that you'll put me top of the queue here"

I wrapped up the call and sorted out a time with him. How bloody bizarre 😂😂 I couldn't care less who you are buddy! He's not even the singer!
It would have been funny if you'd said 'I'll ask Mick Jagger to cancel his appointment so you can have it shall I? 😉

• Haha
I watched the first episode of Celebrity SAS tonight. Kerry Katona was asked (in the “interrogation “) what her worst memories were. Her answers were - watching her mother slit her wrists, being given speed by her mother, who told her it was sherbet at 14, being in care (4 different families), and her last marriage being abusive.
I feel so sorry for her and the experiences she has been through.

• Sad
  • Heart

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
I always think of that massive bed when I see her. I think she had like 4 doubles put together or something.
I’m sure I should be thinking how exciting and bohemian having a giant orgy bed is, but honestly all I can think is what a pain in the arse changing the sheets must be. It’s bad enough with a regular double.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Piptastic

I served Cyndi Lauper in a posh shoe shop I worked in as a student. Must have been 20-odd years ago. Her PA came in ahead and asked if she could pop in just as we closed. She was very quiet, quite shy and painfully thin (and tiny in height) She bought 2 pairs of really cool shoes and paid with her own credit card- Cynthia :) I was extremely star struck but tried to be professional!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

MooBelle

VIP Member
Mad as a box of frogs but definitely one of a kind, she is! As Peggy, she played out the pathos of the lovable wannabe Yellowcoat to a tee.
Su Pollard tried to steal my dog about 25 years ago.
She was very, very drunk and staggering out of a pub in North London with her friends. She tried to pick my dog up and just kept saying 'nice little doggy' but she couldn't stand up, so she just sort of cuddled him whilst walking bent over.
It was hilarious. One of her friends just said 'that isn't yours, put it down' and they walked off.
Genuinely surreal experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Didn't see this mentioned on the last thread amongst the horrific mental images of Edwina Currie and John Major/Diane Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn shagging - Britney Spears has got engaged to her boyfriend
Horrific mental images you say?

*Lorraine Kelly's Bush has entered the chat*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I seriously love the colour of Cyndi Laupers's hair at the VMAs. The beachy waves too. She looks great. I think she has had surgery (invasive or non invasive I don't know) but still looks fab.

d485-481e-9e02-90f174289928-gettyimages-1235222611.jpg
Unlike Madonna who looked a right sight with her inflated boobs and bottom

2CF476A3-3640-480B-BB97-C2C77775228D.jpeg

42151723-576E-4D8F-A335-6E5AF974EA5E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’ve just seen these photos of Bobby Brazier, son of Jeff Brazier and the late Judy Goody and my god what an astonishingly looking young man! Unlike most of the other very ordinary looking so called ‘model’ children of celebs he’s the real deal IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Barrymore keeps popping up on tik tok
Barrymore is a repulsive creature who has shown no remorse for the death of Stuart Lubbock. Even if he had nothing to do with the man's untimely death, running away like he did, instead of facing up to what had happened, on his premises, while he was there, was ridiculously cowardly and disrespectful.

He still seems to think he has a fanbase who want him back on TV. He wasn't very good when he was at the height of his fame - his humour was mocking and ridiculing people in the audience.

Times have changed.

Mr Barrymore should stop trying to get another go at the fame game and disappear quietly into oblivion where he belongs.

• Heart
Reactions: 51