Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And AGC blind items is a good one.
I dont know that one...

Oh and....another gossip site is..

Crazy days and crazy nights

Apparently these sites are headed by everyone in the industry from top ent lawyers and journalists. They cant always print it obviously due to NDAs etc and this is a way to say it. Also the celeb wont find out who spilt the beans and they cant do nowt about it... but will deny it of course.

CDAN is very clickbaity now - lots of very obvious blinds about a select few and then some very political blinds.

Reactions: 9
Lol.True.

CDAN is very clickbaity now - lots of very obvious blinds about a select few and then some very political blinds.
Ugh I had to stop visiting CDAN the site itself is absolutely horrific, ads everywhere - and the blinds became more and more suspect.

Reactions: 9
Nick Heyward famously did this. Took a step back from the limelight and became an in house songwriter for Sony (?) . Made a gazillion without the glare of the public and the chore of the circuit.

Reactions: 11
If she had her eye on Cristiano she was barking up a very wrong tree..
Er, that's about Ronaldo Nazario, as far as I can see. Though I know the rumours and I once posted a picture of CR with a boner next to a guy in an early Celeb Gossip thread.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.