Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norbs

VIP Member
Phil Schofield (aka Zippy) and the This Morning chef Phil Vickers were mentioned further back in the thread as maybe seeing each other. I’ve just been reading the Readly app and in Closer magazine they have separate articles about them both next to each other. I’m probably too darned suspicious but I did think maybe they’re on the same page on purpose in case the likes of me think “this means they are deffo at it”, like the little teaser articles the DM do when they aren’t allowed to say what they really want to
Goodness, Steph looks like Fern in that photo.

Reactions: 2

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Any gossip on Kelvin Fletcher? I've noticed that aside from his pro-Brexit and upskirting tweets, he seems to follow some far-right people on Twitter, one of whom is actually banned from the UK for islamophobia.

Seems like a dodgy character. I wonder if he and his partner Oti Mabuse from Strictly are still friends given some of his alleged beliefs.
He's a huge Tory, but you could probably guess that from his Twitter activity :LOL: apparently when David Cameron visited the Emmerdale set a lot of the cast wouldn't meet him, but Kelvin was first in line 😬

A search on here found this tidbit from one of the earlier Secret Celeb Gossip threads:

'Years (at least 20 plus ago) someone very close to me lived in a student house in Leeds. Placed with flat mates they didn’t know, it turned out one of the flat mates was a drug dealer. One day the doorbell rings so they answer it. As they open the door they are greeted with some familiar faces. Emmerdale , Mandy Dingle, Paddy Dingle, Kelly Windsor (Adele Silva) and Kelvin Fletcher ( forget his emmerdale character name!). They ask for said drug dealer, (who dealt in coke), made their transaction and left again! I’m talking way over 20 years ago!! Ps: Sorry for using, mainly, the characters names!!'

And there's not much in this thread, but I'm posting it because the comments about him being a butterface, prawn and double bagger made me laugh :LOL: https://tattle.life/threads/kelvin-fletcher-naked-video.3129/

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Shaky always gave me the creeps and that clip made me shudder.

I remember years ago there being stories about him being a nasty and bitter man, but can’t remember the source.
He also got done for drink driving on New Year’s Eve if I remember correctly .

• Angry

Moley1

Chatty Member
OK, but we've known for decades that celebrity skip diving, behind gates or not, goes on. I still think that at least the paper based stuff like letters and wedding table plans ought to have just been shredded or burnt, just common sense to me.
Once things are put into a skip they become the propert of the people who provide the skip. You are not legally allowed to remove anything even with the previous owners permission. It is known as “theft by finding”.

This is true. I imagine what happened is that Amanda is loud and outspoken and not sweet, giggly and compliant like Holly is and this rubbed Mr ITV up the wrong way.
Not hard, he treats everyone like shit unless they are useful to him.

I also hated Mel and Sue and def get Ellen vibes from Sue.
I was in a boat with Jenny Eclair in (I think) 2009. It was from Padstow to Rock which is a short journey and I overheard her sniping about someone that had been featured in the BBC staff magazine called Aerial who didn’t deserve the publicity. She was loud and wanted people to recognise her.
Just as she came across onIAC!
if only she was as half as funny as she thinks she is

I am indeed. I see I've become notorious around here 😁 Don't think I've ever had a sex dream about him though.
If you do, and want to share, will you give fair warning? So I can take evasive action?
Thanks.

I
10,000 square feet of sheer kitchens!
I don’t want to be part of your sex festival!

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
I think the comedian is Deborah Frances White, she use to do lots of improvised comedy and am aware of her not being nice.

Can also confirm she does stand up - she did a charity gig & died on her arse/started trying to start an auction for tickets for her own show (which didn’t go well) and then started trying to bully the audience into making donations to the charity.

I’m another former Guilty Feminist listener, but stopped when Sofie Hagen left, although I’d already been put off by some really strange comments they’d made against breastfeeding (comparisons to parasites & “wanting to get your body back” - am fine with women having their own goals with feeding, but the emphasis seemed to be on looking good and not having any responsibility).
Do you remember some issue in the FB group (just before when Sofie left) which ended in the group being locked for comments etc? I have no idea what happened as I missed it, but from then on lots of original listeners left and were very critical of DFW. I listened to it for a while after Sophie left but it really has become stale imo, havne't listened for years now

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Thanks. I bet the Spice Girls can’t stand each other. If you are proper friends with people you don’t need to post photos of yourselves hugging, captioned ‘so many kisses!’.

Also, they are all pouting for the camera with a bit too much concentration for proper friends. It looks really stilted. Friendship never ends though, eh?

I see that Mel C’s eating disorder from 20 years ago has been in the news again. I wonder what she needs to publicise? Has she got a new record out or something? She certainly moves with the times when it comes to narrative. When she told the story first time around, it was a case of the Spice Girls being competitive undereaters and Sporty having cured herself by going home to her mum to eat healthy home-cooked meals. Now the story has mutated such that the cause was depression, identified and treated by her doctor. Poor old mum isn’t getting any credit this time!
Maybe she is going in the Jungle as the star casting.

• Haha

Reverend

VIP Member
He was really good in one of his earlier movies, Dance With a Stranger, with Miranda Richardson playing Ruth Ellis, the last woman to be hung. He was mesmerising in that (well he was to my juvenile eyes) and you could understand a woman being driven bonkers by him.

He was also really good, if you can get past the bad cosmetic surgery, as Sherlock Holmes. I think it was a very short BBC tv series, he played the character very dark. I thought they might have made more of them. This was before Cumberbatch’s series.
I quite liked Everett as Holmes, but the story itself was bobbins. All about someone with a foot fetish?!?!?!?!

totallytaz

Chatty Member
I’ve searched his name and there’s articles and Reddits on this topic. Seems he’s been on the radar for some years now.

• Wow