Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This photo here, someone posted it earlier. I thought it was a spoof from the Fast Show or something. It’s actually real. He goes out of the house looking like that. I seriously thought it was a joke pic.

Reactions: 37
It’s always her though isn’t it. She’s incapable of looking after her kids, her pets, or herself!!
Always! Well her and that Kerry Katona! Self destructive pair. although Kerry seems to have got her shit together these days apart from that dodgy site she’s on...

Reactions: 7
It looks like a Yorkshire terrier has been dropped on his head from a great height, he definitely has not got any mirrors in his house

Reactions: 13
You can imagine him playing about with the parting can’t you?
Not you again missus!! I was literally laughing for ages yesterday at your posts....Even the hubby was laughing, at the ironic part!!

It looks like a Yorkshire terrier has been dropped on his head from a great height, he definitely has not got any mirrors in his house
It’s looks like a gust of wind would send that wig flying!! I still think he looks like Judy Finnegan...

Reactions: 8
I
Not you again missus!! I was literally laughing for ages yesterday at your posts....Even the hubby was laughing, at the ironic part!!

It’s looks like a gust of wind would send that wig flying!! I still think he looks like Judy Finnegan...
i doubt you would need a gust I reckon if someone breathes in the wrong direction he’d be fucked

Reactions: 8
I

i doubt you would need a gust I reckon if someone breathes in the wrong direction he’d be fucked
I know!! He looks like he’s wearing it back to front!! You’d think that he could at least afford a better one or maybe he shares the same wig company with
Donald Trump!!!

Reactions: 7
It'll be some achievement to replace Ellen DeGeneres with an even bigger bullying cunt like James Corden.

I don't know anyone who has a remotely good word to say about James.

Reactions: 30
It'll be some achievement to replace Ellen DeGeneres with an even bigger bullying cunt like James Corden.

I don't know anyone who has a remotely good word to say about James.
James and Cilla come up on every thread. Complete 100% arseholes.

Reactions: 20
From what you tell me and the adoption of M.F would it be right to assume many Lichfield voters are related to him, and possibly to their spouses?

Good shout Joanie, but MF probably has to wear a strap under his chin to his ginger disaster if he does any vigorous moves.

He actually really helped us out with a situation, made a massive difference to our family. But dressing up as a nazi wasn't his smartest move, I was surprised he didn't get prosecuted.

A tory themed wedding - that sounds like a really fun event
indeed.
Halfway through the vows, his wife was replaced by someone cheaper.
Their serving staff were told to fuck off after the cake was cut as they were on zero hour contracts.

He actually really helped us out with a situation, made a massive difference to our family. But dressing up as a nazi wasn't his smartest move, I was surprised he didn't get prosecuted.

A tory themed wedding - that sounds like a really fun event
indeed.
Halfway through the vows, his wife was replaced by someone cheaper.
Their serving staff were told to fuck off after the cake was cut as they were on zero hour contracts.

I just realised my little quip about Mengele wasn’t that far from the truth!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hair was such a big thing then, so expressive. I love it that the chef, Michael, goes for it!

Reactions: 4
Always! Well her and that Kerry Katona! Self destructive pair. although Kerry seems to have got her shit together these days apart from that dodgy site she’s on...
I honestly don’t think she’s *that* bad anymore. Yes, the onlyfans thing isn’t great but she’s certainly not as tragic KP. DL etc...I’ve always thought she’s come across as quite a nice albeit damaged person.

Speaking of which, any tee on what Daniella Westbrook is doing these days (similar ilk)

Reactions: 12
Not sure if it counts but about 9 years ago i shared a pill with Elliot Gleave (Example) after meeting him when Pendulum played and he took me to the vip section at V Fest where we just lounged on bean bags and laughed our heads off No tea, just a silly bit of goss 4 ya x

Reactions: 28
That explains why it’s always just photos of her on her own in some idyllic location or luxury hotel.
The photographer must be whichever client she’s servicing at the time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.