Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bette21

Haha yes I agree! I was feeling so dark there and wishing I had some proper gossip to bring some light back. My favourite will always be Rod Stewart getting his stomach pumped after a seaman semen overdose, these are the highs I need to seek!
Ooh, or Richard Gere with a hamster up his bum?
Paul McCartney is a lookalike? Jack Whitehall and his skinny penis! I used to have friends that went to fetish clubs and they always said it got really quiet whenever there was a general election coming up as the usual crowd had a lot on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

darkcherry14k

Many adoptive children have additional needs, and these celebs collect far more than they can reasonably look after. See also Angelina Jolie and Madonna.

Quite often these kids aren’t even orphans, their families just can’t afford to keep them, so are convinced to give them away for a better life.

The adoptive parents pay about £20,000 in adoption fees, and the child is ripped away from their culture and raised in a family where they will visibly not fit in.

It’s completely unethical to sell human beings. Imagine how many families could be kept together if these rich twats donated money to help them, instead of collecting exotic pet baby humans for themselves.

In South Korea this is (or at least was) a particular problem, and it only costs about £1000 donate to keep a family together. So they could save 20 families if they have that much money to spare, instead of selfishly keeping a child for themselves.
I might be in the minority here but Ive only just recently stumbled on Madonna's Instagram ( after reading a few posts on here about her) and I was shocked to see that her kids look really happy and normal! I was expecting all kinds of crazy stuff, but what I saw was a really close loving bond between not only Madonna and her adopted children but between Madonna's biological kids and her adopted children. They were playing football, cooking together, art, music, dancing. I know she gets alot of flak for and awful lots of things but I think she has done a great job with her kids! They look really happy and you can see the genuine bond between them.

Look at Lourdes, the first born to probably one of the most iconic woman on the planet yet she manages to live a relatively normal life out of the public eye. She isnt being papped rolling out of nightclubs or chasing the fame, she infact doesnt seem interested at all, Brooklyn Beckham could learn a thing or two from her!

Anyway I just thought id put my head on the line there and say that because she does get alot of stick but and she does talk before she thinks sometimes but her home looks like a loving home and the kids look really well rounded and happy so im giving her a thumbs up for that cause all too many celeb households result in messed up self entitled kids and she seems to have managed to keep them out of the limelight.

Reactions: 37

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It's all kicking off on Twitter at the moment. Anonymous have just said that Donald Trump had Jeffrey Epstein murdered. I don't think anyone believes he killed himself, but Trump slept with under age girls as well. As young as 13.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
To be in the public eye for over 30 years and NO ONE has a bad word to say about her really says a lot.
She's a classy lady and could teach a lot of today's so called 'celebs' a thing or two.
absolutely - my bezzer mate is really good friends with her and so I've met her several times and she always remembers my name etc and is super friendly and lovely - she really is a little ray of aussie sunshine :)

• Heart
Reactions: 36

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think it's difficult with someone who clearly has mental health problems. Whilst his behaviour is unacceptable and people should be able to disengage and protect themselves from dealing with it, it seems too harsh to call him a horrible human.
I agree he should be accountable for his actions but it's complex.

I think it comes across as creepy because it's not entirely sincere. He puts on a front and hides behind characters because he can't interact on a level. Goodness knows what he's like in private when he's relaxed but I really feel for someone who has been honest about having mental health problems and how that affects their interactions, who is in the public eye and has those reactions scrutinised.
I have mental health problems but I still know how to conduct myself properly and treat people well. I don’t agree with mental health problems being a pass for being horrible to people, regardless of what you do for a living

• Heart
Reactions: 36

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
It was 24 years ago and I don’t think any of the discussion so far has been gossip-y. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if there was a cover up involving the murderer and his connections. But like seaborgium said, it’s not a rabbit hole I’m prepared to go down. It’s too depressing in too many ways.
I don’t want to be discussikng murdered children on here. It’s really not the place.

Reactions: 35

bah bah

Re: the current face and body trends amongst celebrities. There is no doubt in my mind that these idiots are taking what they perceive to be the “best bits” of other ethnicities and paying to have their own bodies and faces altered to those specific features . The Kardashians have made a whole career out of culturally appropriating black women’s bodies and features to appear more racially ambiguous than they actually are. The z list celebs in this country are the same, contouring the fuck out of their faces, having bbls and a face full of fillers to copy women of colour without ever recognising the history, the pain, the unfairness that comes with being born with those characteristics as opposed to paying for them to look more “exotic”
I really didn't want to comment on this because I tend to ignore all the z Listers and their photos that come up on "celeb" gossip and also I don't come this thread for debate. I do agree that the trend for big butts has originated from non European whites, be it black, Latino or South Asian but having fillers to the face and larger lips isn't to be ethnic it's just a stupid trend, just as was once a upon a time the trend to have horrid over plucked eyebrows, and recently the awful thick pencilled in eyebrows- nothing to do with copying women of colour.
So apart from butt and tans they aren't try to emulate women of colour and disrespecting their history, in face it seems they are trying to look like generic aracial(?) sex dolls. Black and white women are using contouring to shape their nose or cheekbones, Boy George used it on his neck to look slimmer!!!
And I've issue with the term of culturally appropriating anyway, what's the issue with non blacks having corn rows, or different cultures wearing traditional costumes of other nationalities with respect and not mockery and for goodness sake of we all apparently came from Adam and Eve ;) we're all the same.
Also to apply if there's nothing wrong with black people (beyonce) straightening their hair or bleaching it blonde like Caucasian hair and vice versa.

• Heart

HanCoop89

I literally work in the contact service. I see this happening! You’d be amazed at the type of parents who are still entitled to see their children.
Don’t normally comment but I agree with this - I am a social worker in adults. The reason I don’t work in children’s is because during training (one of many examples) I took three beautiful children to have contact with their birth parents. The parents turned up stinking of booze and tore me to shreds because my car was small and in their opinion unsafe (it wasn’t). The same parents had thrown their eldest son (4) repeatedly at a wall breaking many of his bones, physically abused their other two kids (3 and 1). You’d be amazed at who gets access/custody to see their kids, nervmind brief contact sessions. Its horrifying. Social workers get a lot of stick for removing kids willy nilly but it’s actually really hard to remove kids and cease contact, violent crimes etc or not. So yeah can vouch for this - she will have been made to do it If she didn’t decide to herself. Anyway, back to the goss. ☺

• Sad
  • Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Is it just me, but he strikes me as very odd; and the way he talks to reporters. Apparently the neighbours shopped him, as they heard very loud ABBA music coming from the parents house! Then he was spotted dancing in the garden.....
He looks liks a homeless spice head to me.

Was he ever even sick then? The whole story is utterly bizarre. I really can't stand the creep, there is something so dark about him. But if he was as sick as his wife sobbed about on Radio 4 then how did they manage to get up to Durham in the first place? And why risk infecting your elderly parents? I wonder if he ever had the virus (and I wonder if Bozo did as well).
People who've had cornavirus on Twitter have said that they would have been physically unable to have driven anywhere, let alone 250 miles! I think Cumming's is arrogant, dodgy as fuck and doesn't give a shit about whether or not he broke any rules. The way the entire cabinet have put out similar statements on Twitter defending his actions makes me think they've been told they must do it or else.

Boris certainly had the virus though. A few days before he was taken into hospital someone came onto an earlier one of these threads and said he was actually very ill and about to be admitted to hospital.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

Handerton

Chatty Member
I know we’re in lockdown but has anyone noticed just how many royal programmes are on inc. repeats. It’s suffocating. Do you think something is afoot? Trying to get the public on side before something big or damage limitation after Harry and Meghan? I watched that new 4-part series on Netflix yesterday on Jeffrey Epstein. I knew many of the details but that man was a monster and seriously knew where the bodies were buried. So much power and how Andy isn’t facing serious questioning is so wrong! Sorry to take it back to the royals again. Just an observation I made.
I’m amazed that the press are making Andrew the focus of their attention when there are insane levels of links between epstein and trump. Is trump really that untouchable that they won’t mention him?

“In a 2002 profile of Epstein in New York Magazine, Trump was quoted as saying, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

That’s such a crazy quote isn’t it.

• Wow
  • Sick

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I wish Madonna would delete social media... she was so much more intriguing before... she now just comes across as a desperate narcissist!!

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
He's got no dirt on Johnson. He's just very powerful and unaccountable. That makes him hated not only by the Opposition but also by most of the Cabinet. So if there's a chance to harm him, it'll come from both sides. It was always thus (cf. Alistair Campbell).
I don’t agree. He should be replaceable and has shown to have failings. He is unelected. He is hated. That’s not power. That’s fear- he knows something or is complicit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32