Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannah_204

VIP Member
There's also some horrible complications of measles, in addition to dying straight out from measles, including subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) which can appear several years after being infected by measles.
Can we get back to discussing whose got a big penis and branding every male celebs wife as a beard please ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

PopperPet

Women don't like sex with men who look like Steven Fry that's 100% definite.
Thanks for just making me throw up in my mouth, I’m putting on a ton of lockdown weight so anything that keeps the Covid Lard Baby in my belly from ballooning, it’s all good. Even the thought of Stephen Fry looming over me with his saggy-old-lesbian-aunt face, trying to thrust sloppily between my clenched thighs... Oh it’s no good 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Okay, so I'm still on thread 3 catching up but I wanted to share my Amy Winehouse story.

She was the sweetest, tiniest thing ever, 5ft maybe? I approached her alone when I was out with some mates. I ripped a page out of my notebook and wrote her a little note saying I didn't want to disturb her but I thought she was amazing and I loved Back to Black. I walked over, gave her the note folded up and smiled and then walked away. I had my back to her but my mate said "oh jesus she's reading it. Can you just behave yourself?" Then she went to the bar for paper and wrote me a note back and dropped it in front of me and sat back down.

We swapped a couple more notes and then sat at the bar together and bought each other a couple of drinks and drank them. We had a lovely chat and she was very tolerant of the fact that I couldn't stop hugging her. I'm a dick, I know, but she was just so impossibly lovely. I gave her a book that I'd just finished reading. She was over the moon with it. It was a biography of Tennessee William. I took my leave after a reasonable time.

I've read stories that imply she was rude and horrid but I have to say, she was beautifully mannered, very intelligent, sensitive and had an absolute star-quality.

A lovely memory. A really nice girl. My mum was looking through my stuff in my old bedroom and she found the notes, not so long ago, she was like aw, what a fun, friendly girl.
this is soo lovely 🥰 I saw her outin Camden a few times and she was teeny. I’ve been listening to her again recently andsaw this pic Of her posted on insta today. Look at the sparkle exuding from her. 2003 aged 20
Apologies to anyone who’s not into this post I’m just sharing some love 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 63

mrskers

RE: earlier question about Chrissy Teigen, I was using the babychange in Harrods and she knocked on the door. She was mortified she might have disturbed me and begged me not to rush (i was just clearing up when she knocked). Was really friendly and was impressed she was doing it all herself although a nanny did wait outside with her buggy. She was wearing the thinnest highest heels i have ever seen, was amazed she could walk in them!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Quite a few years ago I was chatting to someone and they had a friend in the Met who said (and I think this has been mentioned here) that Cliff Richard was linked somehow to the Jill Dando case. She had been investigating a p*Edo ring. At the time I laughed and thought it was ridiculous.
No, she was investigating it on behalf of Crimewatch and was about to blown it, she apparently confined in her husband/partner at the time the she died... (weirdly, he was a surgeon to the Royal family at the time and close with Prince Andrew, following her "murder" he was promoted and remains close to Prince Andrew)

The ring she was about to expose was made up of politicians, celebrities and members of the Royal family, next thing you know, she's been randomly murdered.. OK then...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Funtcase

Would a reason for Simon and George C getting married to beards so that they have full paternity rights over any children of the marriage rather than to save face? After all one’s sexual orientation is one’s own business?
Whilst on holiday we stayed at the same hotel as Simon C and had to sign an NDA. My husband at the time was a barrister in the city and said it was watertight and guess what... he wasn’t with Lauren.

• Wow
Reactions: 61

BasilRathbon

So glad I’m not alone in my loathing of Stephen Fry. He’s everything people would despise if it was the slightest shade of blue, but because he’s openly gay and pseudo-left-liberal in the standard actor luvvie style, he’s fawned over as a national treasure, one of what Quentin Crisp called the Stately Homos of England. I hate the notion that a pimped-up pub quiz like QI is touted as sone kind of proof of intellect, when it’s nothing more than obscure factoid trainspotting for public school nerds.

Fry is also a steaming misogynist with 0% empathy for any woman. I think these comments at the time were what opened my eyes to what a tiny ignorant tool he is.‘Women simply don’t like having sex, HAHAHAH’
Like Stephen Fry I always used to claim that women don't like having sex but it turns out they do, they just don't like having sex with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Ginger_roots

This isn’t evidence of being nuts. This happened to my second cousin: she was totally normal, then had a measles vaccine (before the combined MMR was available), had a bad reaction, and spent the rest of her life in a residential home, severely learning disabled and suffering from epilepsy. It happens.

It’s really upsetting that people trying to speak out about this are attacked, to the point where anyone not ardently praising vaccines are ostracised. The pharmaceutical companies manufacturing these medications are now beyond reproach, and their naive customers are militantly protecting them from any criticism. Suffering families are being punished and demonised as liars for not going along with the popular narrative.

Vaccines are medications, and like any other, they can have side effects. Like many other medications, rarely, these side effects can be severe. Insisting that vaccines are the only medications that are magically 100% safe is just as nuts as saying that vaccines are useless autism shots.
I couldn't be less interested in having this discussion right now. Two things I have issues with though, firstly the term "normal". Secondly my own GP was against the measles vaccine, my mum went along with him thinking he was the voice of reason. When I was four I caught measles and almost died. Everyone has a story. I would never risk that with my own children.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bubblegirl

No, she was investigating it on behalf of Crimewatch and was about to blown it, she apparently confined in her husband/partner at the time the she died... (weirdly, he was a surgeon to the Royal family at the time and close with Prince Andrew, following her "murder" he was promoted and remains close to Prince Andrew)

The ring she was about to expose was made up of politicians, celebrities and members of the Royal family, next thing you know, she's been randomly murdered.. OK then...
I very much doubt Jill Dando was spending her time on research for Crimewatch. That's what researchers are for - they're a lot cheaper by the hour and frankly a lot better at that job. No tv production manager (I used to be one) would stick a line in the budget for a presenter to do research. The cost per hour would be ridiculous. Presenters are there to present. They get booked for the studio day turn up and get their fee. They might offer thoughts and notes on scripts. But that is it.

• Heart
I’ve gone wayyyy back started reading from the first thread but thought I’d come in and drop a couple of my gossip/ experiences In to share.

Someone who was on an OG version of a currently very famous Netflix show slept with Robbie Williams. HE said it happened several times over a couple of years.
My mum worked at a Harley Street doctors during the 60s where they did medicals for film stars before shooting. Apparently Sean Connery has a ginormous penis. Apparently he then turned up at her 19th birthday party and she got George Pepard to hide her from him.

She briefly dated an undercover drugs police officer at around that time. The result? I was never allowed to listen to the Rolling Stones because Mick Jagger picks his nose and eats it.

She came across Jimmy Saville numerous times while nursing and volunteering. I wasn’t allowed to watch Jim’ll Fix It and said he was a “terrible terrible man”. She died way before the Louis Theroux doc came out so obviously had firsthand experience of his nefarious tendencies.

She also told me about how Kitty was well known for picking up very young (13 or so) “Rent boys” in his fancy car.

My dad once told Prince Philip off for being rude and insulting. Apparently that didn’t go down very well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Has anyone met Martin Kemp? I'd hate to hear any bad stuff about him :(

God, I'd ride him into the middle of next week :p

View attachment 126146
Me 🙋🏻‍♀️
It was very late 1990s. My part-time job at uni was in a club serving drinks, and he was in Eastenders at the time - he’d just had his big storyline where he killed someone (can’t remember who?) So it was him and some other Eastenders actors - the guys who played Beppe and Gianni 😂 can’t remember who else. Anyway - can’t remember why - publicity? Martin Kemp came behind the bar and I had to show him how to pull a pint from our taps and then he served pints to the crowd for about ten minutes. It was really funny, as everyone was pointing at him and yelling ‘Murderer’ over and over and laughing as his storyline on Eastenders was massive at the time. After that, he did a meet and greet with people, and me and another barmaid chatted to him while we set up the room. I talked to him about the Krays, he showed us where the steel plate was in his head 😂 he was REALLY lovely - really friendly, polite, chatty and asked questions back, like about my uni course, how long we’d worked there, etc. He was such a nice man and I’m gutted camera phones didn’t exist then 😂That’s about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Puddinpie

Whilst on holiday we stayed at the same hotel as Simon C and had to sign an NDA. My husband at the time was a barrister in the city and said it was watertight and guess what... he wasn’t with Lauren.
Obviously not breaking the NDA but was a friend with him who can make u thin or stop smoking, as has been mentioned on here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Raininvain

VIP Member
Stephen fry “women don’t like sex” lol, women do like sex. The only reason they might not like it is because a lot of men just stick it in you and think they’re gods gift to humanity. Because they’re selfish and only care about ones own pleasure. They think the woman is just merely something they can stick something in
Women don't like sex with men who look like Steven Fry that's 100% definite.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Lildeaks

I suspect, like Dale Winton, Michael Ball's the type who is secretly contemptuous of all the elderly ladies who form such a big part of his following - all smiles and thank yous until out of earshot, than laughing at them behind their backs. I heard Ball on his awful radio show a while back and it was all 'Ahhh, lovely to hear from you, m'love, m'dear, m'darlin...' So fake.
Dale Winton didn’t secretly despise anybody. He was a lovely lovely generous and thoughtful man, who was cousin to a very close friend of my Dad. Nobody who met him had a bad word to say about him. I have no idea about MB, but don’t bring lovely Dale into it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56