Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derek and Stuart Woody Wood and Eric Faulkner are the 3 remaining Rollers still alive, none of them married, no children, all in same sex relationships.

Tam Paton did his worst with all of them, the filthy paedophile. It’s an interesting nature vs nurture debate. Which came first? Being interested in gay sex or being seduced by a grown man when you’re a young teenager?
I’m not sure where that info is from, regarding their relationships? Upon looking into it both Woody and Eric are (or were, at least) married, to women. It doesn’t look like Derek is though.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure where that info is from, regarding their relationships? Upon looking into it both Woody and Eric are (or were, at least) married, to women. It doesn’t look like Derek is though.
My source of information is obviously unreliable 😀😀 She’s a die hard BCR fan, a friend from my teens and is deeply mourning Les, so perhaps not thinking straight.

It’s hard to find out any recent info about the remaining Rollers. Their Facebook page, run by Woody, is full of tributes to Les. I can only find an ancient interview with Lorraine Kelly (her growler is NOT on show) talking to Eric about his folk music. No mention of wives, girlfriends or children.

Are we saying Pete Davidson? Every clue fits. Unattractive man keeps dating far more beautiful and talented women.
Definitely. He must have one hell of a personality, though didn't Ariana Grande say he was also very well endowed?

I think if we can figure out the tv show it will make it easier to narrow it down who the actor is.
I’m not up to date with tv, does anyone know of a current tv series with at least 4 main cast members, probably all women, who’ve all also worked on movies? And if deuxmoi received and published this tip on the same day it would be a show that’s filming right now.
If it wasn't filming right now it could be Big Little Liars - (I think that has finished?) as there were/are big name film actors in that - Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Zoe Kravitz, Laura Dern, Meryl Street.
It's like a Venn diagram trying to work out a common link!

Reactions: 6
Bay City Rollers - what happened to them
Gosh that’s a sad read. Poor sods. I never knew half the stuff in that article - cocaine smuggling? Granny killing? Blimey. They definitely weren’t The Osmonds were they?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think if we can figure out the tv show it will make it easier to narrow it down who the actor is.
I’m not up to date with tv, does anyone know of a current tv series with at least 4 main cast members, probably all women, who’ve all also worked on movies? And if deuxmoi received and published this tip on the same day it would be a show that’s filming right now.
The new Sex and the City thing is being filmed at the moment isn't it?

Reactions: 7
What on earth can we call the next thread? This one has veered wildly from the Bay City Rollers, Heather Mills, Lorraine Kelly’s growler (again), Hiddles (again), Ross Kemp, Les Dennis and assorted other celeb scandals 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, bit late to the convo but have some old Rylan goss… Years ago when he was just getting big (after X factor though) he was casually seeing a guy I know. The guy kinda wasn’t feeling it or whatever and called it off, and Rylan didn’t take it very well. He wasn’t nasty or anything from what I heard but he tried hard to change his mind and was quite persistent. So I imagine he falls hard for people and is an extremely loving person.

Other goss - I read this elsewhere so it’s already been mentioned but Cheryl Cole deffo was hospitalised for her eating disorder, not malaria.

Also this is much bigger and hard to believe so I don’t blame anyone if you can’t get your head around it but it’s from an extremely reliable source…
Gordon Ramsey and Ross Kemp were caught in bed by Ross’ ex-wife… she used to work for a newspaper and she beat Ross up! This was hidden under an injunction.

To cover my ass I’ll just say this is gossip and not guaranteed truth :)

This is why I love this site ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What on earth can we call the next thread? This one has veered wildly from the Bay City Rollers, Heather Mills, Lorraine Kelly’s growler (again), Hiddles (again), Ross Kemp, Les Dennis and assorted other celeb scandals 😂😂😂
I think Secret Celeb Goss #53 has a nice ring to it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The new Sex and the City thing is being filmed at the moment isn't it?
Yes. Minus Kim Cattrall 🙁 The only others I can think of filming now are Dead To Me, but that’s really just two main leads, and Killing Eve, but I can’t think of an actor Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer and Fiona Shaw have all each worked with.

If it wasn't filming right now it could be Big Little Liars - (I think that has finished?) as there were/are big name film actors in that - Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Zoe Kravitz, Laura Dern, Meryl Street.
It's like a Venn diagram trying to work out a common link!
If it was that one it would definitely rule out Ton Cruise! I love trying to figure these things out 🤣

definitely sounds like Jared Leto in my opinion. His name is notorious on the internet in threads about which celebrities are the biggest a**holes, endless rumours and stories of underage girls and brutal / narcissistic behaviour. I don’t think it would be Joaquin Phoenix because it mentions being quietly punished by not getting oscars etc when he won an award for Joker I believe. I think the last time Leto won an oscar was in 2013.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.