SeanElliotOC - I'm not a copycat, I'm not a copycat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffered through one of his videos months ago where he was making a list of video ideas, I’m pretty sure this was one of them on the list lol.
His ideas were so lame: cooking, shoes, restaurants he likes... πŸ˜’πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Monkey tennis?

Reactions: 1
The video of him and his dad fixing his roof was riveting 😴 also showed what light fixtures he’s chosen, hardly exciting is it?

Reactions: 1
The video of him and his dad fixing his roof was riveting 😴 also showed what light fixtures he’s chosen, hardly exciting is it?
I honestly thought Lily Pebbles couldn’t be beaten for most boring home renovation vlogs, but well done Sean, his vlogs are way more boring than Lily’s. I do have a bit of respect for him in that he is trying to do some of the work himself, with the help of his Dad.

By the sounds of it their interior decor is going to be a mix of the Zalfie house and Lily Pebbles’ house, he said they ere using the same light switches and plugs as Lily. And I think Poppy showed some tiles that looked a bit Zalfie house inspired. It’s going to look a mess.

I do have a bit of respect for him in that he is trying to do some of the work himself, with the help of his Dad.
Only because he's been spunkin all his money on expensive trainers for years and now they've not got the Alfie Deyes property empire as a landlord, is finding life expensive. Poppy will be on the streets soon with a cardboard sign... " WILL BLOG FOR FOOD".

• Haha
Reactions: 2