Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Lol I honestly can't see any of those vloggers doing anything real. I can't imagine Zoe sugg or Alfie or Sean or Poppy working a 9-5 without wanting constant breaks and fun times and hair appointments etc etc they would be an absolute nightmare to hire. Nobody would want them. They should do the 1 month work challenge :ROFLMAO:
I would love to see them have to complete work probation, only have 30 mins for lunch, have to commute, have to sit chained to desk for 8 hours like most of us folk.... they don't know hard work.

Reactions: 6

jammy

Chatty Member
Why doesn't he celebrate things with his own family? Xmas, birthdays it's always with the Zalfie posse.

Reactions: 5

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wonder how his job search is going? He must be looking for one by now.

Is he the first gleamer to give up a job for it then to give up the online stuff and get a job again?

This is the problem if you are just given an easy ride for views or subs, there was never any passion or creativity so it was never going to last.

Has he quit!!!?
But he was so talented, such an amazing online personality ? himself and poopy just light up the screen when they were together, such sexual chemistry, such positivity ?
How can we lose such quality content from YouTube.
He was taken too soon, like all the really talented people of our generation. His channel will only be fully appreciated when he’s gone (by his 12 subscribers ?)
I can see him being a sales assistant in Sports Direct. He’d be fab.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Chatty Member
I wonder how his job search is going? He must be looking for one by now.

Is he the first gleamer to give up a job for it then to give up the online stuff and get a job again?

This is the problem if you are just given an easy ride for views or subs, there was never any passion or creativity so it was never going to last.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Lol I honestly can't see any of those vloggers doing anything real. I can't imagine Zoe sugg or Alfie or Sean or Poppy working a 9-5 without wanting constant breaks and fun times and hair appointments etc etc they would be an absolute nightmare to hire. Nobody would want them. They should do the 1 month work challenge :ROFLMAO:

Yel

Chatty Member
Yoh! That would be a sick challenge. Let's see how much they like Mondays when they have to work. Can't see any of them lasting a month

Reactions: 3

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
There are so many youtubers that aren't that popular and I don't understand how they are making enough to survive.

I've never understood the appeal of either sean or poppy. I assumed they were receiving a cut for appearances in the zoella gravy train but I can't imagine Zoe being that generous on a daily basis.

Maybe they are really good at sneaky brand deals, I don't know I don't watch them. But I see it a lot, it's really strange!

Gigglez

I actually don’t entirely dislike Sean but I do think he is awful on camera, he doesn’t know how to be engaging or interesting for his audience and his communication skills suck, BUT he is also bullied by Alfie (and Alfie’s Family) that it makes me feel sorry for him a bit. Alfie is this arrogant asshole who controls Sean and disrespects him constantly. Just look at his birthday recently where Zoe gave him an ET shirt and he did NOT find that funny. At first I thought he was being sarcastic and joking that he didn’t like it but after a while you actually can see that he has some sort of phobia. Don’t get me wrong, he is super cringy and annoying but I do think he would do well if he did something with his artistic talent and got away from poppy and horse teeth. They are such toxic people and Sean lets them walk all over him. They are all pathetic ?

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Nope, plus it's worse when you're on your feet all day, plus covering for people off sick with no extra money or thanks, it's knackering lol

Zoe basically gets up, has a bath with her free lush bath products, watches a movie etc etc etc eats blah blah

Reactions: 2

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Lol! Can you imagine the stress they'd be in just to get out of the house looking perfect by 8am :D

nemidiso

I liked the new Bob Ross painting video. the style of the video was kinda copied from Shane/Andrew but I'm interested in painting and art so it's nice to see him actually kinda (....) using his degree. I'd love to see more about his Fine Arts degree and artsy stuff in the future. He has interests/talents other than sneakers why does he think he has to act like Alfie. Poppy and Sean met in uni right? What did Poppy study?

Sabbie

VIP Member
I wonder if he did that as I mentioned the other day he should do more arty things. haha Wouldn't it be great if you had nothing else to do but piss around in your kitchen spray painting inside :eek: and then making some silly video for the sheep to fawn over your 'talent'. For someone who should know their way inside out with paint and brushes with a 1st degree it was a pretty piss poor Bob Ross parody. Let's see some REAL art, seany-boy. Stop acting like a dipshit and show something decent for us to discuss. No good if you have a 1st in fine art and that is all you can produce. Shameful!

(I went to art school too so I do have SOME idea of what being awarded a 1st entails and this ain't it. Adam Gillam would not be impressed with you, Sean.)

jammy

Chatty Member
I do have a bit of respect for him in that he is trying to do some of the work himself, with the help of his Dad.
Only because he's been spunkin all his money on expensive trainers for years and now they've not got the Alfie Deyes property empire as a landlord, is finding life expensive. Poppy will be on the streets soon with a cardboard sign... " WILL BLOG FOR FOOD".

• Haha

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
So he's got a real job cus the gravy train ran dry lol

I know vloggers and bloggers who post more than he does and they also have a full time job! Simply Nailogical for example.

jammy

Chatty Member
Has he quit!!!?
But he was so talented, such an amazing online personality ? himself and poopy just light up the screen when they were together, such sexual chemistry, such positivity ?
How can we lose such quality content from YouTube.
He was taken too soon, like all the really talented people of our generation. His channel will only be fully appreciated when he’s gone (by his 12 subscribers ?)
I can see him being a sales assistant in Sports Direct. He’d be fab.
He'll keep busy telling Alfie Deyes what to buy in Urban Outfitters.

He's down 2200-ish subs in Oct, but he put up a new video yesterday. I didn't watch, so I don't know how he & poppy are still surviving.
Same I don't know how their still surviving. I know people say Zoe and Alfie don't do a lot but, Poppy and Sean do even less if that's possible. All I can think is they must work for Zoe and Alfie on the side and get a weekly wage as they must of spent most of their YouTube/blog earnings.

Also I know people don't like Zoe and Alfie, but I least over the years they have set themselves up so that if YouTube stops tomorrow they can live a comfortable life for the rest of their days. You think Poppy and Sean would have taken note by now and upped their game so they wouldn't have to work a normal job again.

F

FamHam

It's funny that someone is less original and woorse than Alfie, and that's a really really low bar.

I occasionally see his thumbnails and just those are dull and bad. I can't believe anyone watches any of his videos all the way through. He has to use Zoe for views, just like Alfie.

Reactions: 1

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
At least he had the foresight to call his online presence Pointless :LOL:

I always thought that was a case of shooting oneself in the foot.

A bit like when Jade Goody named her Beauty Salon 'Uglies' and it flopped and closed in next to no time.

He is that level of stupid. He had the perfect surname for a great business name. Even Every Deyes would've been better. And I just plucked that out of thin air with no thought. Pointless? aha.

Reactions: 1