Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

I'm wondering why Sean doesn't spend time with zalfie anymore?
I think they do, just not every other day like they used to.

I guess hanging out with Zoe and Alfie does get pretty dull and with gleam Sean gets amazing opportunities (like all expenses paid trip to NZ) that they totally don't deserve but keeps them busy.

Reactions: 1

jammy

Chatty Member
I honestly don't understand the relationship between him and Poppy. They act like college roomies which I know they were at some point, but umm, wasn't that years ago? He just seems to be interested in skateboarding and ice cream, and she just whines about everything.
Come on, be fair. He's got that annoying laugh as well!

jammy

Chatty Member
Has he given up and got a job?

His views and subs are awful (almost as bad as jims) and hasn't uploaded in nearly a month. Can't have been making much as unlike jim rarely managed to get any brand deals.
He's been eating cake with Zalfie full-time.

nemidiso

not only I do find Sean kinda attractive in the vlogmas/bruges vlogs just like @STJ_95 I also liked the beginning of his Bruges vlog because it looked kinda artsy and different. unfortunately it's just the beginning and I still hate watching the "gang" (how he describes it) together acting dumb, childish and loud

leigh213

VIP Member
With the way he looks at and acts around Zoe, I wonder it's ever led up to an "encounter" between the two.

Alightened

VIP Member
I liked the new Bob Ross painting video. the style of the video was kinda copied from Shane/Andrew but I'm interested in painting and art so it's nice to see him actually kinda (....) using his degree. I'd love to see more about his Fine Arts degree and artsy stuff in the future. He has interests/talents other than sneakers why does he think he has to act like Alfie. Poppy and Sean met in uni right? What did Poppy study?
Fine Art like Sean?

Yel

Chatty Member
Scratch that, just had a look on his insta, has posted twice in 6 weeks, an advert in aug then a random brunch photo last week. No one has even questioned why he's given up on uploading.

Tiffers

This is what he put on twitter on 21st Sept when someone asked why he hadn't uploaded...... (I couldn't figure out how to screen shot on my PC without showing all my tabs!)

"I took 2 weeks away from making any content. Pretty much from posting at all. I just needed to step back & think about what I’m doing & what I want to do (In terms of content) Love what I do! Also just catch my breath & have some time out off social
I’ll be uploading soon
"

Amorphis35

The video of him and his dad fixing his roof was riveting 😴 also showed what light fixtures he’s chosen, hardly exciting is it?

jammy

Chatty Member
I suffered through one of his videos months ago where he was making a list of video ideas, I’m pretty sure this was one of them on the list lol.
His ideas were so lame: cooking, shoes, restaurants he likes... 😒💤💤💤
Monkey tennis?

Yel

Chatty Member
Thanks @Tiffers

His content was so basic he could have recorded a handful of videos in a week then released once a week to keep it going.

If he was struggling with just doing his really basic videos and vlogs I can't see any job that he would be up to doing.

It's going to look terrible on your CV if an employer sees you quit work to share holiday videos and painting on shoes.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I actually don’t entirely dislike Sean but I do think he is awful on camera, he doesn’t know how to be engaging or interesting for his audience and his communication skills suck, BUT he is also bullied by Alfie (and Alfie’s Family) that it makes me feel sorry for him a bit. Alfie is this arrogant asshole who controls Sean and disrespects him constantly. Just look at his birthday recently where Zoe gave him an ET shirt and he did NOT find that funny. At first I thought he was being sarcastic and joking that he didn’t like it but after a while you actually can see that he has some sort of phobia. Don’t get me wrong, he is super cringy and annoying but I do think he would do well if he did something with his artistic talent and got away from poppy and horse teeth. They are such toxic people and Sean lets them walk all over him. They are all pathetic ?
I agree, Sean away from the morons, doing something a bit creative, and not trying to be hyper on camera, I like Sean. I even find him kind of attractive, even though he dresses badly most of the time - though not as bad as Alfie.

Zoe and Alfie are just bullies. It isn’t banter and jokes after a while, it’s just mean.

Yel

Chatty Member
I liked the new Bob Ross painting video. the style of the video was kinda copied from Shane/Andrew but I'm interested in painting and art so it's nice to see him actually kinda (....) using his degree. I'd love to see more about his Fine Arts degree and artsy stuff in the future. He has interests/talents other than sneakers why does he think he has to act like Alfie. Poppy and Sean met in uni right? What did Poppy study?
I think he started YouTube as an easy way to make money and followed the advice of Zoe and Alfie. However they have no idea how to make it big on YouTube these days.

He might get a few viewers from this arty stuff, but he's going to need way more views than he gets now just to make minimum wage. 10-20k views and one video a week is earning him peanuts.

Sabbie

VIP Member
I honestly don't understand the relationship between him and Poppy. They act like college roomies which I know they were at some point, but umm, wasn't that years ago? He just seems to be interested in skateboarding and ice cream, and she just whines about everything.

boredjess

VIP Member
He's down 2200-ish subs in Oct, but he put up a new video yesterday. I didn't watch, so I don't know how he & poppy are still surviving.

Yel

Chatty Member
Has he given up and got a job?

His views and subs are awful (almost as bad as jims) and hasn't uploaded in nearly a month. Can't have been making much as unlike jim rarely managed to get any brand deals.