SeanElliotOC - I'm not a copycat, I'm not a copycat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny that someone is less original and woorse than Alfie, and that's a really really low bar.

I occasionally see his thumbnails and just those are dull and bad. I can't believe anyone watches any of his videos all the way through. He has to use Zoe for views, just like Alfie.

Reactions: 1
I'm wondering why Sean doesn't spend time with zalfie anymore?
I think they do, just not every other day like they used to.

I guess hanging out with Zoe and Alfie does get pretty dull and with gleam Sean gets amazing opportunities (like all expenses paid trip to NZ) that they totally don't deserve but keeps them busy.

I honestly don't understand the relationship between him and Poppy. They act like college roomies which I know they were at some point, but umm, wasn't that years ago? He just seems to be interested in skateboarding and ice cream, and she just whines about everything.

I honestly don't understand the relationship between him and Poppy. They act like college roomies which I know they were at some point, but umm, wasn't that years ago? He just seems to be interested in skateboarding and ice cream, and she just whines about everything.
Come on, be fair. He's got that annoying laugh as well!

Yel

His thumbnails are whatever the opposite to clickbait is!

He gets zella and doesn't even exploit her to get dem views. Even Alfie knows how to use his GF as bait.

Has he given up and got a job?

His views and subs are awful (almost as bad as jims) and hasn't uploaded in nearly a month. Can't have been making much as unlike jim rarely managed to get any brand deals.

Has he given up and got a job?

His views and subs are awful (almost as bad as jims) and hasn't uploaded in nearly a month. Can't have been making much as unlike jim rarely managed to get any brand deals.
He's been eating cake with Zalfie full-time.

Yel

He's been eating cake with Zalfie full-time.
Well I hope they pay him well.

Still no uploads from him, I don't follow him at all but he might have had to quietly get a real job.

Yel

Scratch that, just had a look on his insta, has posted twice in 6 weeks, an advert in aug then a random brunch photo last week. No one has even questioned why he's given up on uploading.

This is what he put on twitter on 21st Sept when someone asked why he hadn't uploaded...... (I couldn't figure out how to screen shot on my PC without showing all my tabs!)

"I took 2 weeks away from making any content. Pretty much from posting at all. I just needed to step back & think about what I’m doing & what I want to do (In terms of content) Love what I do! Also just catch my breath & have some time out off social
I’ll be uploading soon
"

So he's got a real job cus the gravy train ran dry lol

I know vloggers and bloggers who post more than he does and they also have a full time job! Simply Nailogical for example.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Thanks @Tiffers

His content was so basic he could have recorded a handful of videos in a week then released once a week to keep it going.

If he was struggling with just doing his really basic videos and vlogs I can't see any job that he would be up to doing.

It's going to look terrible on your CV if an employer sees you quit work to share holiday videos and painting on shoes.

Lol I honestly can't see any of those vloggers doing anything real. I can't imagine Zoe sugg or Alfie or Sean or Poppy working a 9-5 without wanting constant breaks and fun times and hair appointments etc etc they would be an absolute nightmare to hire. Nobody would want them. They should do the 1 month work challenge :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Lol I honestly can't see any of those vloggers doing anything real. I can't imagine Zoe sugg or Alfie or Sean or Poppy working a 9-5 without wanting constant breaks and fun times and hair appointments etc etc they would be an absolute nightmare to hire. Nobody would want them. They should do the 1 month work challenge :ROFLMAO:
I would love to see them have to complete work probation, only have 30 mins for lunch, have to commute, have to sit chained to desk for 8 hours like most of us folk.... they don't know hard work.

Reactions: 6
Nope, plus it's worse when you're on your feet all day, plus covering for people off sick with no extra money or thanks, it's knackering lol

Zoe basically gets up, has a bath with her free lush bath products, watches a movie etc etc etc eats blah blah

Reactions: 2