Seana mcairfryer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now cycling around the downing on a electric bike worth £1000. Where the he'll does she get the money. She must be on full rate PIP
She needs to learn her Geography its as much the Downings as it is the Creggan 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ she really ragged me saying the Downings 😤

Reactions: 5
She needs to learn her Geography its as much the Downings as it is the Creggan 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ she really ragged me saying the Downings 😤
Same here. Grits on me. Same as folk calling mount errigal. The errigal. Hallions. Her face and that chewing dear Jesus.

Reactions: 3
The singing of her words gets on my tits, what age is she ? And showing that creepy husband of hers at every opportunity and using poor wee innocent mark

Reactions: 2
What she do? Ring the pizza place and say, this is MC fryer, to get something free? I'm embarrassed for her, and FFS, stop showing us you eating, it's turning me, as much as I trying to pout 🤢
Oh and showing the cash for the air B&B, we all know that was a free stay also

Attachments

What she do? Ring the pizza place and say, this is MC fryer, to get something free? I'm embarrassed for her, and FFS, stop showing us you eating, it's turning me, as much as I trying to pout 🤢
Oh and showing the cash for the air B&B, we all know that was a free stay also
Aye because the Air Bnb is a minimum 3 night stay, well caught seana