Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this cartoon lady Olivia has put on her grid? We know what you really look like hun!
603AA048-C241-41CB-9167-927A9384B19D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course Seany Boy is a hot tub person! Shouting above the whirring pump, listening to “banging’ tunes” whilst floating around in a Petri dish full of shards of faeces!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh hot tubs are the worst. With his crappy estate garden about a dozen other people will be bothered by him playing 'banging tunes" 👴. The constant buzzing drives me crazy.

Such a stupid thing to get at home as they lose their novelty so soon, renting a house for a weekend with a tub and I'm often bored of it come Sunday.

Reactions: 7
leaves the price amount on the picture this head is forever bragging . No doubt Olivia will piss in it ! Oh can you imagine your in the garden enjoying the sun and all you can hear is her motor gob screaming all over the place 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ugh hot tubs are the worst. With his crappy estate garden about a dozen other people will be bothered by him playing 'banging tunes" 👴. The constant buzzing drives me crazy.

Such a stupid thing to get at home as they lose their novelty so soon, renting a house for a weekend with a tub and I'm often bored of it come Sunday.
Just wait for the new blanc men’s wear being photographed in the hot tub

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
different owners but same idea, they just want to attract the instagram lot because it'll draw in business

This is one of the most known 'strip clubs' in Liverpool... I say strip club but it's basically a brothel, they'll all do anything in there. Lovely place for Olivia to shoot lol

Haven't been on for a while so I'm a bit behind. Do we think this is Olivia? Pedros is a pretty well known bar without the need of 'influencers' to promote it. Plus as they said in the caption they have more followers than the influencer who messaged so it could be Olivia, especially as there is a letter T at the end of the @ for Sean's name
Never one to defend them but the bar and distance to the t looks too long to fit in sean pratt? If you use the letters above as a guide even with 1 space its nowhere near
I've tried it with influencer and model infront too and it still doesn't fit, unless she made a spelling error but everything else Is spelt fine I think. 🙈🙈 Could be wrong and ive never wanted anything to be them more tho 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Never one to defend them but the bar and distance to the t looks too long to fit in sean pratt?
I think she added brackets in between the first and last name to name drop a tv show. She's the kind of shameless person that would :LOL:

If it wasn't them I'd of thought they'd post to say something seeing as they read here religiously 🤨

Reactions: 1
Imagine spending that much money on a hot tub. Could’ve got an Aldi Special Buy for £350.

You know they are gonna piss off their neighbours, their makeup is gonna make the water filthy and she’s never gonna be around to use it with him.

Maybe it will be his new location for OF shoots. He will have to cut down on his hotel stays and petrol fuel to Newcastle and London to pay for the new garden feature.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahah he’s gone to get botox today but definitely doesn’t read here 😂 hair transplant next Seany

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought when he said he’d been in denial he was going to finally come out as bi, should’ve known better 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still going to look like a leather old belt Seany even with botox , and with your vile personality added to it . Definitely doesn’t read the comments on here though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Totally agree he definitely definitely definitely doesn’t read tattle ever 🤣🤣
it really irritates him that people think he looks so much older than his 31yrs - my other half is 38 and he looks a good 10 yrs younger than old seany boy does - a decent diet and stop taking the roids might help - he seems quite happy to pump every kind of tit into his body on a regular basis but won’t have the Covid jab because someone else had told him too - it’s mainly it to protect himself and his loved ones getting seriously ill - he moans constantly about this government giving advice but he didn’t mind making use of the government “help to buy” scheme to purchase his home on the slippery slope hill

• Haha
I think she added brackets in between the first and last name to name drop a tv show. She's the kind of shameless person that would :LOL:

If it wasn't them I'd of thought they'd post to say something seeing as they read here religiously 🤨
As much as I want it to be them, I've seen the same post from Crazy Pedro's on Facebook and you can just about make out the letter b before the t. And it looks like the first name begins with a C.
So who do we know whose surname ends with bt?!
Screenshot_20210612_200755_com.facebook.katana_edit_672407304066147.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.