Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the split & freedom day extended - it’s a bad day for old seany boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just noticed she’s deleted a lot of hers and Sean’s photos or probably just archived them. waiting for the YoUre My WoRlD posts to begin again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 617382
Another questionable pose… she would never make a serious model!
Another pose with coffee I can’t cope with the pair of them 😭🤣 pair of gremlins

Get ready guys I can feel a post coming on tomorrow from Seany boy .. sorry I haven’t posted i Took some time off over the weekend for myself .. sticking dildos up his bum for only fans more like

Last edited:
  • Haha
I reckon he’ll stay quiet because he doesn’t wanna prove the trolls right ! They’ll be back in love by Wednesday max

Reactions: 6
Olivia might be in the peak of her years but she doesn’t work hard.. she has no money and realistically without Sean she would NEVER be going on extravagant holidays or eating /going out like she does

Olivia might be in the peak of her years but she doesn’t work hard.. she has no money and realistically without Sean she would NEVER be going on extravagant holidays or eating /going out like she does
Very true! I was reminiscing about my own youth 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Why is she posting about covid and the government 🙄 Even if June 21st happened, which Boris said the date could be changed and it wasn’t set in stone, holidays abroad would still be the same due to variants atm and she doesn’t follow rules anyway so idk why she’s posting about it

I hate covid deniers so much! Take the modelling report she shared saying that majority of deaths in the third wave are going to be double dosed people - she claims it’s gEnOcIdE.

Firstly - it’s modelling based on data and predictions at the time. The people who made it are clearly good at their jobs because it looks like there is going to be some sort of third wave. Secondly - if she bothered to read the other paragraphs that this highlighted paragraph suggested, she would see deaths are only going to be mainly double dosed people because the take up among the elderly has been so high!

What is the point in the government providing this stuff to be more transparent when these absolute fucktards are going to crop and share what parts suit their agenda!

I nearly messaged her this but decided not to because she’s a bleeping idiot. You guys get the pleasure of my rant instead!

Attachments

• Heart
these are the same sort of ridiculous posts that old leather bollocks usually posts when he on one of his rants and this is the 1st time that he has been this quiet on his socials without telling everyone beforehand
I guess it looks like he might be sitting in his hot tub on his lonesome when it eventually arrives - perhaps he could invite the neighbours instead 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
43% of people who went to that rave in liverpool never bothered getting their second test after promising to, so of course theres no bleeping detectable spread you bleeping idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She sure knows how to make herself likeable doesn’t she 🙄
I don’t know much about all your situation in the UK but leave my (joe Biden) president alone. In the US, if you’re two weeks past your second shot you can mask off, as he’s done, you bleeping idiot. Quit googling memes that confirm your own narrow sighted way of thinking (calling people “weak fear”, really? Next time you act like a princess because you’re too traumatized to learn how to drive let someone say that to you) and instead have a brain of your own.

Doesn't trust the vaccine yet shoves unlicensed tanning drops containing God knows what up her nose, and is 90% implants and filler 🙃

Also comparing being quarantined into a hotel for a week or two after coming back from an OPTIONAL HOLIDAY to the fuckng holocaust! Olivia is a stupid, talentless cretin. Next time she talks about mental health i hope she remembers this absolute nonsense she's spreading. Imagine watching her stories if you had lost someone to Covid? I also note most of her 'evidence' is not from qualified
sources. Belittling people who are following the rules as sheep, yet she blindly following whatever crap some nutcase puts up on social media when she understands duck all. What a hypocrite. Silly witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate covid deniers so much! Take the modelling report she shared saying that majority of deaths in the third wave are going to be double dosed people - she claims it’s gEnOcIdE.

Firstly - it’s modelling based on data and predictions at the time. The people who made it are clearly good at their jobs because it looks like there is going to be some sort of third wave. Secondly - if she bothered to read the other paragraphs that this highlighted paragraph suggested, she would see deaths are only going to be mainly double dosed people because the take up among the elderly has been so high!

What is the point in the government providing this stuff to be more transparent when these absolute fucktards are going to crop and share what parts suit their agenda!

I nearly messaged her this but decided not to because she’s a bleeping idiot. You guys get the pleasure of my rant instead!
I’m 100% sure She can’t even pronounce let alone read half of them words , she just reposts something cos she thinks she’s billy big bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stupid cow has got herself shadow banned again with the covid 19 stuff.

She's 100% as bad as Sean and has been a horrible person throughout the pandemic. Every so often the thread feels sorry for her, but they've lasted so long because they're so similar. They'll be solemates foreva again by tomorrow.

Has Sean posted? Anyone that follows him post stories here as I unfollowed ages ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where did Olivia find her medical degree? A lucky dip? Leave it to the experts love

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.