Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is definitely an added extra on that spin bike seat

https://giphy.com/3o6Zt9xZykM2EP9EVG
I IMMEDIATELY thought of this! Howling!

Nope! Not for about 3 days now.
I reckon something went down at the Pratt family barbecue

Reactions: 7
He was on his only fans an hour ago talking to the people that fundhis life

View attachment 618800
Bahahaha so they get into a tiff and she blocks him and to stroke his sore ego and make himself feel better he runs to his homosexual platform? Either the guy is closeted or really the most disgustingly fucked in the head narcissist I’ve ever seen. Honestly bets on the second.

Reactions: 18
Is it just me that doesn’t get only fans? why would you pay to see “celebs” naked or whatever when there’s other sites that are free It just seems like a waste of money, especially when you can see his package through his skin tight paper pants for free on Instagram or all over Twitter and Google for more explicit content

Reactions: 10
Why the fuck have Wagamama’s gifted her food!?
and could the ‘gifted’ tag be any smaller

Reactions: 8
Why the fuck have Wagamama’s gifted her food!?
and could the ‘gifted’ tag be any smaller
I thought the exact same thing! Im pretty sure there was another place in Manchester (cant remember the name) that got a private message to have them there for free! I Definitely think it was her who messages them and probably the same with Wagamama’s but they need to look busy mid week
Also no one wants to see the shit under your shit nails

Reactions: 3
He charges extra for more explicit videos and takes requests I imagine - some people will get a kick out of that kind of thing

Reactions: 3
Country's on its arse and people are struggling to keep a roof over their heads but yeah, free food ay? Fucking embarrassing that.

Reactions: 12
Country's on its arse and people are struggling to keep a roof over their heads but yeah, free food ay? Fucking embarrassing that.
It just shows how little respect she after this last year , selfish prick . Buy your own food insted of trying to bum it off hard working people then call people jealous for outing you . I wish she would unblock me so I could tell her

Reactions: 11
I have a theory........when she blocks Sean from her account (most weekends) it's so he can't keep tabs on her and scrutinize every post or story and she doesn't have to see him advertising gay 4 pay stuff

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.