Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nikmaz82

I’d love to know what medical condition that makes Olivia exempt from wearing a mask in the uk, when she can happily wear one abroad!
She’s worn one in this country too , she has obviously decided to become exempt as she can’t be arsed , if ya healthy enough to go out and get rat arsed and fill your lips full of shit , your healthy enough to stick a mask on !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Doesn't trust the vaccine yet shoves unlicensed tanning drops containing God knows what up her nose, and is 90% implants and filler 🙃

Also comparing being quarantined into a hotel for a week or two after coming back from an OPTIONAL HOLIDAY to the fuckng holocaust! Olivia is a stupid, talentless cretin. Next time she talks about mental health i hope she remembers this absolute nonsense she's spreading. Imagine watching her stories if you had lost someone to Covid? I also note most of her 'evidence' is not from qualified
sources. Belittling people who are following the rules as sheep, yet she blindly following whatever crap some nutcase puts up on social media when she understands fuck all. What a hypocrite. Silly bitch.

• Heart

Pansypotts

VIP Member
B020E2CA-B807-4694-9356-8EE0AFF29B90.jpeg
Does anyone else get the urge to want to throat punch him every time he opens his mouth to speak 😩

• Haha
  • Sick

Lilly29

B38B4AFD-BF48-4B09-8D3D-10DE5E25586C.png

Back on her “private page” ONLY FANS! Has Sean’s money dried up now he’s “given it up”.
She’s clearly unable to make much money from her makeup business (if you can call it that) heavily discounting appointments from £35 to £20 for “last min appointments” no one wants to book clearly and she has no other skills to gain meaningful employment so only fans is back!

• Haha

Niknak50

Imagine being Sean’s age and still being in the kind of relationship when every time an argument happens you remove all photos and block each other and then it’s all back on a few days later! Grow up you fool

Jenealey83

Makes me laugh the way they'll shove those incredibly dangerous tan enhancers up their nostrils but won't take a vaccine made by some of the most brilliant minds to walk the earth. Fucking losers, the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Cloff

VIP Member
Can’t beer Olivia but she can wear whatever she wants and shouldn’t have to put up with leering desperate men

Wind Fish

I have so many questions about what goes on when he meets guys in hotel rooms. But not sure i want the answers. Why has the guy got a towel on his face with Sean's foot on top?

IMG_20210416_095841_894.jpg

IMG_20210416_095848_987.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

BettySpaghetty

He will be absolutely seething that Olivia is cracking on without a care in the world 😂

Poor Sean rattling round in the #homeonthehillinthegarden with only a dildo collection for company. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Well all this blocking and editing bio was tedious 6 months ago, let alone now.

Until Sean does something serious like smash the O ornament next to the S ornament under the telly it probably means nothing. It means nothing until the £4 Wilko initial ornament is broken 😆

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
What makes Olivia think people are gonna subscribe to her only fans when she’s out on Instagram , practically showing off her clitoris in every pic for free? I thought the whole point of only fans is to show exclusive content?

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
oh i hate when he comes down to London, stinking up my city 🤧 also, did you realise he was in LONDON? yeah apparently he was in LONDON?! Was hard to tell he never mentioned that he was in LONDON 😂

At least he didn't crack out his Peaky Blinders fancy dress costume, just came in his favourite rock band t-shirt because he's SUCH a rock god 🤘

• Haha

HarringBird

Thread suggestion.

Sean & Olivia, break up every few days.
Olivia is only in it - for the free dinners & holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 19