Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cal799

In my eyes he’s not exempt, he wore masks abroad and he openly said on insta he’s not wearing one here, due to not respecting the governments handling of the virus but does elsewhere or something like that, but then when everyone started commenting about it he pulled out the “I’m exempt card”
Not being funny, but if you can deepthroat a dildo for however long, you can wear a mask in a shop 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Sunshinegal

If Olivia has given him black eyes and he hides it away and gets back with her, then she would be abusing him. I'm not saying she has as I don't know but it's been speculated on here and sometimes people have found it funny. I'm also not saying he is innocent. But if it has happened then it's terrible. If it was the other way round people would be horrified. There is never an excuse to physically hurt someone.

Reactions: 24

ebsx

Imagine sharing proposal videos when your fella is bending over in fishnets. Fuckin hell. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Yel

Chatty Member
Well this is the guy that's saying a vaccine that's gone through vigorous testing and made by experts is dangerous. But he's perfectly happy to use untested and unregulated supplements probably bought from a guy at the gym 🤦‍♀️. Some people are so stupid they have no idea just how stupid they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Calpolsupernova

Sean not in Olivias bio anymore, she’s deleted all recent pics and isn’t following him. Sex stories is definitely to get a rise out of Sean, he will be going out of his tiny little roid mind thinking of boys speaking to her about sex.

Just thankful they had their latest spat when it was raining TBH Saturday was looking a bit boring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Gingercream

VIP Member
I’d love to know what medical condition that makes Olivia exempt from wearing a mask in the uk, when she can happily wear one abroad!

• Heart

Cloff

VIP Member
He always strikes me as being quite lonely when Livvy isn’t there. Does he actually have any mates other than the gay for pay crew

Wind Fish

People here keep wanting to give Olivia some kudos, but she's just as bad as him. She's shared the most disgusting things about covid, suicide, Nazis and genocide. She's every bit as unpleasant as him.

• Angry

cal799

it’s the fact that she can only afford to go on holiday because of Sean’s gay for pay fund, how embarrassing🙃
Nothing in that house has her name on it which is a 🚩

HarringBird

Influencers: waaa stop being mean about me, I’m a real person. Trollzzz

Same influencers: OMG you’re just so jealous of us getting free shit all the time. You’re embarrassing yourselves
View attachment 596111

That Ibby - whoever the fuck she is - sounds like an absolute twat.

‘We got our meal for free, the same meal you just paid for. So who’s really winning?’

So you’re saying; you’re better than people who - gosh... actually pay for things they want?

What a sad, pathetic, shallow Cunt you are.

Soon, the freebies will stop, your tits will have sagged & nobody will want to give you a free Nando’s dinner anymore. And you’ll have nothing to show for it - except history forever on social media of you acting like a talentless, free loading knob.

So - who’s really winning now sweetie? 😘

• Haha

deciding_on_a_name_97

Is she fucking serious acting all prim and proper when he makes most of his money off his 🍆 sure he can’t even model the paper pants without a semi or hard on naturally someone would ask this when it’s constantly shoved in our faces photo after photo.

has she even seen his Twitter cant even imagine the Only Fans honestly she is so out of touch does she think those flashy corona rule breaking holidays are from his ground breaking career in science 😂 cop on you deluded cow.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21